John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
scottyboi said:
OrigamiNinja said:
scottyboi said:
.................given......................
richards....terry.....onouha.....lescott

swp..............ireland...barry............robinho

...................rsc...tevez...................

that is dangerous

Sorry have to disagree, all 4 good to great players in their own right but I think we would get destroyed especially away from home with those 4 in midfield. I am especially concerned with Robbie playing left midfield, I know he played on the left last year but that was more of a left forward role. Its nice to have formation options but I believe that our main formation will be 4-3-3/4-5-1!

this was for at home defiantly away it should change.

Swp & Ireland can not play in the same team away from home not enough steel, I personally think Swp first team apperances will be limited this year if/when we get Tevez

Bluejedi on the MEN site seems convinced that Terry is having a medical TODAY! Now I have frequented the MEN site for a number of years and I do know from this that he is a regular poster however I am unsure on his ITK track record! Others on the site have stated that he correctly predicted the takeover weeks before it happened so this gives some ooomph to his claim about Terry! Can anyone back Bluejedi up on any of this?

scottyboi said:
OrigamiNinja said:
scottyboi said:

that is dangerous

Sorry have to disagree, all 4 good to great players in their own right but I think we would get destroyed especially away from home with those 4 in midfield. I am especially concerned with Robbie playing left midfield, I know he played on the left last year but that was more of a left forward role. Its nice to have formation options but I believe that our main formation will be 4-3-3/4-5-1!

this was for at home defiantly away it should change.
think we may see weiss in SWP spot. now and again.I think swp will be under greater presure this year.

There has just been another managerial regime change down at Chelsea and there seems to be ALOT of player power down there. Breaking up the Lampard & Terry clique, which seems to be the strongest, might not be a bad thing for Ancelloti if he is trying to build a squad in his own image, rather than trying to get Mourinho's side to play his way.

If he signs for us, more than his defensive ability he will increase the mental strength of the side so much. I remember stories eminating from Mourinho's era that he used to have the whole side round to his house for Pro Evo tournaments, something I can't quite see Dunney doing.

Del_Bosque said:
There has just been another managerial regime change down at Chelsea and there seems to be ALOT of player power down there. Breaking up the Lampard & Terry clique, which seems to be the strongest, might not be a bad thing for Ancelloti if he is trying to build a squad in his own image, rather than trying to get Mourinho's side to play his way.

If he signs for us, more than his defensive ability he will increase the mental strength of the side so much. I remember stories eminating from Mourinho's era that he used to have the whole side round to his house for Pro Evo tournaments, something I can't quite see Dunney doing.

Its important to get a short passing game going on Pro Evo so Dunney has no chance!

The Russians ego won't handle us getting one over on Chelsea again, he will be the biggest hurdle in Terry joining us.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Rammy Blue said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Rammy Blue said:
fook me there are some clueless people when it comes to picking a side.
IF we get Tevez, Terry, Lescott and Adebayor then this would be the opening line up imo....

..............................Given...........................

Micah/Zab.........Terry.......Lescott.........Bridge

......................De Jong......Barry..................

.........Tevez...........Superman........Robbie......

............................Adebayor.......................

subs from.... Taylor, Vince, Boj, RSC, SWP, Ned, Petrov, Bellamy

Classic. Says the bloke who leaves out our second best player last year.

Kompany must start. Whether thats at CB pushing Lescott to LB, or in place of De Jong. As much as I like Nige, Kompany is a class above him.

i think you will see a hell of a lot of people agreeing with my side, i rate Vince highly but don't think Hughes paid 18mil for De Jong to stick him on the bench.

my "clueless" comment was more based at people playing 3 at the back and Superman on the wing etc.

Fair enough on the clueless comment.

I think your mistaken if you think the amount of money paid will have an impact on team selection though. De Jong was fantastic last year but IMO Kompany would have got palyer of the season if it wasn't Ireland's form.

He also played half the year with that niggling toe injury and was still awesome!! The guy is a machine. He's tough tackling, an unbelieveable passer of the ball and reads the game so well. De Jong is about the closest thing to Makalele since Makelele, which is obviously a massive compliment, but he's no big Vinny. Future Captain for me...

Vince out for start of season, confirmed on OS.

Bit of an ITK on Bluevibe. Says Terry this week. No history of being ITK, just interesting.

bernard halford lives at the end of my road

just had a message from my GRSR mate who lives facing him (not your usualy bull****ter either, goes all over yoorup with them)

"terry will sign this week"

get the socks ready

OrigamiNinja said:
scottyboi said:

that is dangerous

Correct mate. That's a fan's 11. Both Robinho and IReland need a 4-3-3

Rammy Blues called it right earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.