John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told by a mate who work's at Mottram Hall that John Terry and Gary Cook landed there in a helecopter yesterday,Don't know how true this is.

dazz46 said:
Been told by a mate who work's at Mottram Hall that John Terry and Gary Cook landed there in a helecopter yesterday,Don't know how true this is.
Maybe they just wanted a game of golf :)

ox-blue said:
scottyboi said:
OrigamiNinja said:
scottyboi said:
.................given......................
richards....terry.....onouha.....lescott

swp..............ireland...barry............robinho

...................rsc...tevez...................

that is dangerous

Sorry have to disagree, all 4 good to great players in their own right but I think we would get destroyed especially away from home with those 4 in midfield. I am especially concerned with Robbie playing left midfield, I know he played on the left last year but that was more of a left forward role. Its nice to have formation options but I believe that our main formation will be 4-3-3/4-5-1!

this was for at home defiantly away it should change.

Swp & Ireland can not play in the same team away from home not enough steel, I personally think Swp first team apperances will be limited this year if/when we get Tevez

Don't agree with that to be honest mate. I don't think there was any thing wrong with the away performances from either player last season.

The problem which we have is simple; we have never been used to having a squad. Without doubt Ireland and Robinho were our two best players going forward last season, however, both players are perfectly suited for the 4-5-1/4-3-3 system with Ireland playing behind the main striker and Robinho coming in off the left. I believe Ireland has the ability to play in a midfield 2, but Robinho hasn't got the work rate/strength to play out on the left wing, so you either keep on adapting the said system, or you play 4-4-2 and play Robinho up front.

In my opinion, Tevez or no Tevez, SWP needs to play, as he is our only naturally wide right player who can play as a forward or midfielder.

Obviously Hughes knows the score (not according to some!) and he will pick the best TEAM, not the best players, so all will be revealed.

Personally, I am very excited when looking through what our potential starting line up would be, and thinking that our bench is likely to include players such as Bellamy, Caicedo, Petrov, Bojinov, Elano (for now), Johnson (I still live in hope) and two out of Richards, Onouha, Zabaleta, Dunne (for now), Kompany. And thats without thinking about some of our young talent - Weiss, Mee, McGivern...

"Good times for a change" so said Mr. Morrisey.

Blue Jedi is a kid who spends a lot of time at the ground by my reckoning, I think that he saw arabs there before the take over. I wouldn't read too much into anything else he says though unless he's seen JT at the COMS - which I doubt.

With Vincent Kompany out for the start of the season, we need to quickly sign Terry or Lescott. If either or both deals drag on too long, I can see MH going for Chris Samba as a last resort. God forbid...

lionheart said:
With Vincent Kompany out for the start of the season, we need to quickly sign Terry or Lescott. If either or both deals drag on too long, I can see MH going for Chris Samba as a last resort. God forbid...

we have enough strikers already so dont need Samba!! ;-)

Citycitytid said:
Rammy Blue said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Rammy Blue said:
fook me there are some clueless people when it comes to picking a side.
IF we get Tevez, Terry, Lescott and Adebayor then this would be the opening line up imo....

..............................Given...........................

Micah/Zab.........Terry.......Lescott.........Bridge

......................De Jong......Barry..................

.........Tevez...........Superman........Robbie......

............................Adebayor.......................

and you think were in for Adebayor?? get real.NO CHANCE ARE WE

Haha... Breaking news now on SSN:
Sky sources: Man City in talks with Arsenal to sign Emmanuel Adebayor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.