John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2bluegp said:
ssn now-terry asked roman to be able to speak with reps. from city. told he has to put in transfer request.
best be quick or he'll miss south africa tour!
ive not heard anything ive been watching for the last few mins when was it? can someone confirm?

keemcfc said:
2bluegp said:
ssn now-terry asked roman to be able to speak with reps. from city. told he has to put in transfer request.
ive not heard anything ive been watching for the last few mins when was it? can someone confirm?

No. This better not be a lie.

keemcfc said:
2bluegp said:

Nah its bollocks

SWP's back said:
keemcfc said:
2bluegp said:

Nah its bollocks

Yep, defintely a pointless lie

SWP's back said:
keemcfc said:
2bluegp said:

Nah its bollocks
heard it on there about ten to six

ITK over on the shed end. Seems reliable and been registered there for years.

Boys, I've kept out of this thread until now but have just heard from my inside sources that JT is definitely off.

You don't get any of this rubbish in non-league...

Frankly, I find it absolutely unbelievable, but there you go. Tying into another thread on the go at the moment, can any of you imagine Dennis giving it all up to join another Prem club?

No, me neither.

How many matches before we have to suffer him kissing the MC badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.