John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
only1paulsimpson said:
samuel86 said:
I Know Nothing said:
now it's offical terry stays at chelsea..

and could somebody let me talk to spursmad. spursmad got false info all the time. Eto was a done deal haha.. look what happend

official???

Where have you heard Terry is staying at Chelsea?

tomorrow terry is going to sign a new contract with chelsea.
my sorce won't lie to me.. i'm 100% terry stays at chelsea..
sow could everybody stop listen to spursmad.[/quote]

you need to learn to spell pal!!! and then do one![/quote]

He's already made it clear he ain't a Blue, so I would imagine he'll do one pretty soon anyway. More specifically, he will do one when he is crying into his pint once we have signed Terry.

LongsightM13 said:
Darren Haines, spokesman for Paddy Power, said: "City are making their move and punters and pundits alike are now starting to speculate whether they might be able to actually mount a serious title challenge.

"Certainly if City chiefs pull off their Adebayor and Terry transfer coups then punters are unlikely to see much of the current 20/1 on offer for Mark Hughes' team to win the title."

Talk about trying to stimulate your own market lol

LongsightM13 said:
From bettingzone.co.uk

"Certainly if City chiefs pull off their Adebayor and Terry transfer coups then punters are unlikely to see much of the current 20/1 on offer for Mark Hughes' team to win the title."

there will be some pulling by me if we get them 2 ;)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
LongsightM13 said:
Darren Haines, spokesman for Paddy Power, said: "City are making their move and punters and pundits alike are now starting to speculate whether they might be able to actually mount a serious title challenge.

Talk about trying to stimulate your own market lol
I Know, nearly made me sign up and place a bit. Gullable like Homer Simpson.

citychief said:
LongsightM13 said:
From bettingzone.co.uk

u gay mate? lol

Citycitytid said:
citychief said:
LongsightM13 said:
From bettingzone.co.uk

u gay mate? lol

will it make them sign faster if i was................................ lol ;)

it maybe covered but Skybet's Terry odds are looking much more favourable to us now:)

Chelsea 8/11
Man City evens

grunge said:
it maybe covered but Skybet's Terry odds are looking much more favourable to us now:)

Chelsea 8/11
Man City evens

those odds are more in favour of terry bein at chelsea. for him to stay at chelsea you put £11 on and get £8 back, plus the stake, that equals £19.
for him to come to us, you put £11 on and get £11 back plus stake. equals £22.
thats the way that works isn't it. not overly sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.