John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be all sorted by thursday i reckon with chelsea going to usa then!

i think its looking promising the story isnt going away!!!

this story could of been finished at the first bid by us all jt had to do was come out and say he's not leaving.

but he has'nt i think that tells its own story he's seriously think about us!!!!

bluejonny94 said:
portisheadblue said:
John Terry is number 26 at Chelski.

Our current number 26 is Tal Ben Haim.

No problem with JT coming then ....!!!!!!

I thought exactly that!

Straight swap deal, don't ask but I'm ITK(in the kitchen)

Is TBH still even on our books?

Just found this on Chelsea site (posted at 2:35 so sorry if it's on here somewhere can't be bothered looking I’m in a hotel with shit speed broadband).

QUOTE(kelsi @ Jul 14 2009, 13:54)
And let's face it, as one poster as said here, if you take away JT's do or die commitment, his technical skills alone in recent months is not worth that kind of money.

QUOTE(Tweeds 10 @ Jul 14 2009, 14:35)
Ah yes. Despite being entirely two-footed, dominant in the air, a fantastic long passer, excellent tackler and keeping the likes of Eto'o quiet he has no technical skill? He must be an awfully good clogger then.

i just enjoyed reading that reply. Hope we somehow sign him

Earlier on on talkSPORT, on Hawksbey and Jacobs, they said that Chelsea have cancelled JT's flight seat and accomadation in the States for their Pre-Season. Im not sure if this was an actual rumour or made up......

Lomas has a lob on said:
even tho were are loaded i've never been 1 to just turn round like some and say "pay whatever, we can afford it" but in terrys case i NOW think his signature is a MUST, were signing and linked with great players now, and thats great but also thses guys are multi millionaires, the modern day footballers are, and with that can come problems, plus were still building much more than chelsea ever had too, they were already achieving things before roman, my point being the modern day footballer doesn't stick around, and can be in it for themselves etc etc, now terry is captain of IMO the most disfunctional side in the prem, think of all the managers that have been and gone there, the side could of imploded and im sure behind the scenes it very nearly did, but terry has kept a mass of big ego's under control and at least in the public eye make them seem pretty united. this is all new to us and we may hit a few brick walls, but IMO terry is the only man who can keep our new brilliant side in check, i dont think hughes is just signing a player in terry!

I know he is a pretty good leader but he is one of the main culprits whenever chelsea start hounding the refs and whinging about decisions. I suppose we will have to get used to this, who knows we might end up liking him for it. I suppose when its being done for the benefit of your team like getting robinho protection it may be different as one of my criticisms of dunney is that he hasnt spoken to a ref in years.

abu13 said:
you can just see Terry watching all of this going on can't you,

Tevez in,
Adeboyer ,nearly there
Barry in,
Santa Cruz in,

Chelsea
Ross Turnbull
Daniel struurage
Zurkov
Linked with Stuart Taylor, Adam Johnson

Who do you think he is looking at and thinking they are going places?

i think he will be coming

But the thing is, those kind of players being brought in won't be consistent. If you had a title challenging squad now (with all due respect), like Chelsea do, you wouldn't be bringing in names like Tevez and Adebayor.

Also, I think you can expect a couple more signing from Chelsea.

I'm not necessarily saying he will stay, but I think Chelsea have just as much to look forward to as City. You can only spend so much on a football team before it gels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.