John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Gavin, who is admin on Citymancs, posted this a couple of hours ago. I don't if anyone from here spotted it.

My brother has just phoned up and says that Terry is definitely at City having a medical. He says he's very confident in the bloke that has rang him about it.

Well I think the photos of him at Chelsea confirm that this is nonsense!

I just watched Ballack's interview about Terry on SSN, and found it very interesting - I'll explain why.

I know a little about body language from my line of work (but I'm by no means an expert).

There are a few things that people can do involuntarily in conversation when they aren't telling the truth which give it away - clear as day. Once you know how to spot it, it becomes very easy to tell when people are being dishonest to you.

Ballack has a very easy nature in front of the camera (probably coz he's a proper arrogant twat), generally holding the interviewer's gaze in a strong, confident manner. However, whenever he stated anything about Terry staying at Chelsea, the conversation they had supposedly had, and Terry's possible motivation for wanting to join City, Ballack closed his eyes quite definitely - not just blinking, but a marked closing of his eyes.

I noticed it first time he mentioned Terry's situation, so I looked for it every time thereafter, and there it was - every time.

That would tell me that he does not have belief in what he's saying - he's avoiding eye contact when he's making a statement that he does not have any conviction about.

This doesn't mean Terry is leaving and Ballack is definitely lying - it just means that he doesn't have a genuine belief in what he was saying to the interviewer.

I think that speaks volumes about the current situation, as Terry has clearly done nothing so far to convince Ballack that he will still be a Chelsae player next season.

Have a look at the interview yourself - I'm sure you'll see what I mean

OrigamiNinja said:
stony said:
Gavin, who is admin on Citymancs, posted this a couple of hours ago. I don't if anyone from here spotted it.

My brother has just phoned up and says that Terry is definitely at City having a medical. He says he's very confident in the bloke that has rang him about it.

Was the Chelsea thing live ?

GStar said:
Why wheel him out for a photo shoot if he's about to leave?

If this happens, its obvious we're still way off being on the same page as Chelsea.

I dont think anyone is saying its done from Cheski's point of view... we know they will do anything to keep him, so getting him to do as many things in the public that he is contractually obliged to is perfect for them as a show of strength....

Where they are weak is the stance that Terry is taking... Silence...

stony said:

I think it's fair to say SSN latest videos prove Terry isn't in Manchester!

Until he signs for City he is still the Chelsea captain. He's expected to train, go on tour, front deals like the Samsung one just announced. They can't just drop him carte blanche because he may be interested in joining City

It was kind of a rhetorical question, i was asking.

If we were anywhere near a deal, he wouldn't have been there as it would have been certain that he would be with us long term. If, as the guy on Citymancs said, he was having a medical, then the deal would be almost complete and i'm sure the sponsors would want a photo they could use, not one that would be ridiculed by opposition fans.

stony said:
OrigamiNinja said:
stony said:

no it was a few hours ago, sky told us about it ages ago but obviosly couldnt show pics until chelsea had put it on their website

stony said:
OrigamiNinja said:
stony said:

i doubt it, probably done this morning or yesterday. Not sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.