John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Phil said:
alextrueblue said:
terry's just been on ssn with ancelotti, ballack and kenyon. if he gets on the plane to seattle in the morning he will be
staying put!

we should turn ourattention elsewhere.
So you would have him break his contract with chelsea just because we havent signed him within 16 hours :/

no i would not, it's just IMO that if he does go to the usa tomorrow, his silence will speak volumes!

something like:

i'm happy at chelsea always was, didn't feel the need to repeat myself how much i love chelsea as the fans will have known how i felt all along

or something similiar.

Optimus Prime said:
I just watched Ballack's interview about Terry on SSN, and found it very interesting - I'll explain why.

I know a little about body language from my line of work (but I'm by no means an expert).

There are a few things that people can do involuntarily in conversation when they aren't telling the truth which give it away - clear as day. Once you know how to spot it, it becomes very easy to tell when people are being dishonest to you.

Ballack has a very easy nature in front of the camera (probably coz he's a proper arrogant twat), generally holding the interviewer's gaze in a strong, confident manner. However, whenever he stated anything about Terry staying at Chelsea, the conversation they had supposedly had, and Terry's possible motivation for wanting to join City, Ballack closed his eyes quite definitely - not just blinking, but a marked closing of his eyes.

I noticed it first time he mentioned Terry's situation, so I looked for it every time thereafter, and there it was - every time.

That would tell me that he does not have belief in what he's saying - he's avoiding eye contact when he's making a statement that he does not have any conviction about.

This doesn't mean Terry is leaving and Ballack is definitely lying - it just means that he doesn't have a genuine belief in what he was saying to the interviewer.

I think that speaks volumes about the current situation, as Terry has clearly done nothing so far to convince Ballack that he will still be a Chelsae player next season.

Have a look at the interview yourself - I'm sure you'll see what I mean

*Makes notes to never tell pork pies to Optimus Prime*

blupoo said:
handy andys rocket said:
not itk but this is gotta be on after that press conferance lol
unbelievable, fully expected are ambitions to be set back when seen JT stroll on to the stage but am now certain in my own head he comin .
WTF are you trying to say?????????????
I can't understand ^^^THIS^^^
ssn had jt ancelotti ballack on stage in press conf and you would expect that jt would of spoke about something but nothing then it cuts to ballack sayin he staying ,anything possible,grinning etc..
just expected jt to put it to bed then if he was staying .

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Taken a couple of hours back after training but he certainly aint anywhere near Manchester. Im afraid Gav's source is confirmed as full of bollox !

is that confirmed as fact though Nixon? could have been yesterday?

could city have gone to london to do the medical?
personally i think its bollocks , but could this be the case?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Optimus Prime said:
I just watched Ballack's interview about Terry on SSN, and found it very interesting - I'll explain why.

I know a little about body language from my line of work (but I'm by no means an expert).

There are a few things that people can do involuntarily in conversation when they aren't telling the truth which give it away - clear as day. Once you know how to spot it, it becomes very easy to tell when people are being dishonest to you.

Ballack has a very easy nature in front of the camera (probably coz he's a proper arrogant twat), generally holding the interviewer's gaze in a strong, confident manner. However, whenever he stated anything about Terry staying at Chelsea, the conversation they had supposedly had, and Terry's possible motivation for wanting to join City, Ballack closed his eyes quite definitely - not just blinking, but a marked closing of his eyes.

I noticed it first time he mentioned Terry's situation, so I looked for it every time thereafter, and there it was - every time.

That would tell me that he does not have belief in what he's saying - he's avoiding eye contact when he's making a statement that he does not have any conviction about.

This doesn't mean Terry is leaving and Ballack is definitely lying - it just means that he doesn't have a genuine belief in what he was saying to the interviewer.

I think that speaks volumes about the current situation, as Terry has clearly done nothing so far to convince Ballack that he will still be a Chelsae player next season.

admit it, you have been watching lie to me havent you!

;)

Not seen it, but I'm sure it's the same stuff that I've been taught mate - its not rocket science, in fact its piss easy, so I'm not claiming any great skill - just an observation

the silence points towards him coming to us, IMO if he was staying he'd have stated that, if he was now in negotitions about new contract IMO chelsea would leak that info as it would show fans they are doing there best to keep him! and remember folks he's the england captain, now i've heard bull shit on radio shows etc from chelsea and other clubs fans stating he may lose the england arm band if he came here, now thats bull shit aswell, terry would have spoken to capello about the move im sure, and im also sure capello doesn't see a problem as long as he stays fit and peforms at a high standard! however terry would lose the england armband if he threw hissy fits right now buy refusing to be in club photos and refusing to go on pre season tours etc. he must stay professional at all times, his future depends on it.

If and when Terry talks to City, chances are the talks will take place in London. There would be far less fuss in the press if Gary Cooke and a consortium from the club travelled to London than if JT were to show up in Manchester. Therefore maybe southern members should be on the lookout for car reg GC than us up here keeping our eyes peeled for a JTreg!!

alextrueblue said:
Blue Phil said:
alextrueblue said:
terry's just been on ssn with ancelotti, ballack and kenyon. if he gets on the plane to seattle in the morning he will be
staying put!

we should turn ourattention elsewhere.
So you would have him break his contract with chelsea just because we havent signed him within 16 hours :/

no i would not, it's just IMO that if he does go to the usa tomorrow, his silence will speak volumes!

something like:

i'm happy at chelsea always was, didn't feel the need to repeat myself how much i love chelsea as the fans will have known how i felt all along

or something similiar.

Absolute bollocks.

Optimus Prime said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Optimus Prime said:

admit it, you have been watching lie to me havent you!

;)

Not seen it, but I'm sure it's the same stuff that I've been taught mate - its not rocket science, in fact its piss easy, so I'm not claiming any great skill - just an observation

i love that show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.