John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a lifelong Liverpool supporter and season ticket holder,If you lot get hold of Terry and Lescot then without a shaddow of a doubht you will be title contenders,and anyone who isnt willing to accept that is a nob,which means nearly all of the scummy mancs

Project said:
Hughes only rates you if he says you are "Outstanding". That he only refers to Dunne as a "good player" on the OS says to me his time is up.

I noticed that too, I read 'good player' and thought uh oh Dunnie time's up.

Dobsy87 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
zolas_big_toe said:
Word from the grapevine here and around Stamford bridge is that Terry has agreed terms... to sign a contract extension and be the highest paid Chelsea player, just above SFL.

Make of it what you want :)

from the way he looked on that photoshoot,id say BOLLOCKS

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just using city to get a higher contract. If he's duped city then he'll have duped spursmad's contact along with them. All this for how much? Let's say an extra million a year for five years - nice work if you can get it!
I think Terry's standing with Chelsea's supporters will have dropped Immensly even if he stays.. I would say its the 1st time since Abramovich took control that Chelsea's fans have been very very worried.

alasatra said:
Im a lifelong Liverpool,If you lot get hold of Terry and Lescot then without a shaddow of a doubht you will be title contenders,and anyone who isnt willing to accept that is a nob,which means nerly al of the scummy mans

I take it you mean the rags, in which case - WELCOME!

If you mean all mancs, then (insert scouse abuse here) - and piss off!

Liverpool must be favourites for the title now though what with United being weakened and yous (just trying to speak your language) strengthening (slightly) with Johnson.

alasatra said:
Im a lifelong Liverpool supporter and season ticket holder,If you lot get hold of Terry and Lescot then without a shaddow of a doubht you will be title contenders,and anyone who isnt willing to accept that is a nob,which means nearly all of the scummy mancs
Yaaaaay! A nice person on a city forum!

alasatra said:

ill translate for us, and amend to what is should be.

Im a lifelong Liverpool supporter and season ticket holder, If you lot get hold of Terry and Lescot then without a shadow of a doubt you will be title contenders, and anyone who isn't willing to accept that is a nob, which means nearly all of the scummy red rag mancs.

Im a lifelong Liverpool supporter and season ticket holder, If you lot get hold of Terry and Lescot then without a shadow of a doubt you will be title contenders, and anyone who isn't willing to accept that is a nob, which means nearly all of the scummy red rag mancs" Lol thanks,yes i meant the red kind scummy rags.Anyway I'm certainly keeping an eye on city and have been impressed by what they have been doing,and like i already said if you get terry and lescott in then i think you will be strong challengers next season,and the top 4 certainly should be worried,YNWA

mike o said:
Mate whos a scouser is staying at the lowry and has just texted to say hes seen Terry,no reason to lie.

Cant believe im posting one of these but thought id post it anyway chaps......

2up7qs6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.