John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok someone clear something up for me. I dont have access to a TV or SSN at the moment. Was this an official press conference with Ballack and was JT there next to him OR are people presuming because of the pic on Chelsea's website ?

Thanks in anticipation.

I've got skynews on and about ten minutes ago the news reader spoke about the news coming up including the sports news
And in her words
The latest on John Terry's transfer to Manchester City!
Did anyone else hear it? Either she is reading the news wrong or.....???

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Ok someone clear something up for me. I dont have access to a TV or SSN at the moment. Was this an official press conference with Ballack and was JT there next to him OR are people presuming because of the pic on Chelsea's website ?

Thanks in anticipation.

It was a photoshoot to announce a renewal of their samsung deal. Terry, Ballack and Essien were stood wearing the Chelsea Kit. Sky obviously had a camera there. As soon as the shoot was done Terry was off the stage fast, he looked pretty subdued and obviously wouldnt speak so they interviewed Michael Ballack who did one of the shiftiest unconvincing interviews i have seen in a while.

Thanks in anticipation.

It was as you saw it in the picture. A press conference to announce the Samsung renewal with Ancelotti, Kenyon, Terry, Ballack and Essien. It wasn't the usual press conference where questions are fired at whoever from the club is there. But SSN must have pulled Ballack aside aftwards as he was still in his kit.

mcfcmatt said:
I've got skynews on and about ten minutes ago the news reader spoke about the news coming up including the sports news
And in her words
The latest on John Terry's transfer to Manchester City!
Did anyone else hear it? Either she is reading the news wrong or.....???
It's just Sky using emotive language to elicit a response akin to the one you've just had.

svennis pennis said:

Thanks in anticipation.

It was a photoshoot to announce a renewal of their samsung deal. Terry, Ballack and Essien were stood wearing the Chelsea Kit. Sky obviously had a camera there. As soon as the shoot was done Terry was off the stage fast, he looked pretty subdued and obviously wouldnt speak so they interviewed Michael Ballack who did one of the shiftiest unconvincing interviews i have seen in a while.

Cheers Svennis, Im trying to establish if the sky interview with ballack took place in the same area at the same time or did Chelsea film the kit launch with JT etc and then just release the footage to sky.

is it strange that we haven't appointed a captain yet for the new season?
maybe nothing in it , but i assume dunne wont continue as captain

svennis pennis said:

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers Svennis, Im trying to establish if the sky interview with ballack took place in the same area at the same time or did Chelsea film the kit launch with JT etc and then just release the footage to sky.

Same place by the looks of it. Same rank wooden paneling on the walls.

Project said:

Thanks in anticipation.

It was as you saw it in the picture. A press conference to announce the Samsung renewal with Ancelotti, Kenyon, Terry, Ballack and Essien. It wasn't the usual press conference where questions are fired at whoever from the club is there. But SSN must have pulled Ballack aside aftwards as he was still in his kit.

Thats what I was after Project, thank you. I would bet good money that the footage with JT was taken by Chelsea and distributed to avoid the awkward questions. Ballack would have been collered later IMO. Silly as it might sound that says a lot to me about just where Chelsea and JT are at the moment and that is in considerable Limbo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.