John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam221985 said:
Nothing from anyone but the man himself means a bloody thing.

Kenyon's words change nothing, mean nothing. The silence of JT himself still speaks the loudest.

I agree mate, but Chelsea don't need the money so don't have to sell......We need Terry to force the move now, Hughes has done his bit taking the pressure off, balls in Terry's court now.

deco said:
not for sale at any price according to kenyon. ssn.

Means Sweet Fanny Adams if you ask me. They're clearly trying to get JT to engineer a move himself and thus save their own faces. If he says he wants to go then they'll have to let him.

I'm sure this has already been discussed today on this thread, but these quotes from Michael Ballack are very interesting: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5435025,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/story/0,1703 ... 25,00.html</a>

Why doesn't he just say "I've spoken to John and there's no chance he's joining City"?

just repeating what Ian Wright has just said on Talksport. This sounds like Kenyon is saving his and Chelsea's skin, appearing as if they didn't want him to leave, its the player who wants to go himself

BibbyBlue85 said:
kenyon just made a statement saying JT not for sale at any price. We have heard that b4, does this mean we have just bid again???

if this is the case we should really pull out of this and go look elswhere,the only way he is gona come is if he puts a transfer request in and that aint gona happen cause the chelsea fans will hate him, i for 1 dont blame him.
Hes been at chelsea for 14 odd years aint he?,he is a hero to most cfc fans,i reackon its time to pull out gracefully

larderland said:
ssn says peter kenyon saying terryu nt for sale for ne pricce

When Kenyon knew he was leaving the scum, he approached several key employees and verbally promised them a 10% pay rise.

He then left very swiftly so when they asked their new boss ie Gill about the verbally promised pay rise he knew nothing of it leaving a whole pile of shit behind him.

Maybe he is doing it again?

How do you spell allegedly??????

alasatra said:
Liverpool must be favourites for the title now though what with United being weakened and yous (just trying to speak your language) strengthening (slightly) with Johnson."i HOPE SO M8 BUT LOOKS Like alonso is off to madrid,but we will give it our best fkn try anyway.I hope you lot be right up there with us next season.City have much better fans then the scummy red and those posh tarts up in london

NICE ONE MATE. WILL NEVER FORGET THE WEEK IN LIVERPOOL UNDER ALAN BALL LOST 4-0 IN LEAGUE CUP AND THEN WENT BACK IN LEAGUE AT THE WEEKEND AND LOST 6-0, 10-0 IN A WEEK (WAS PISSED BOTH TIMES SO IT COULD'VE BEEN THE OTHER WAY ROUND, BUT I THINK IT WAS LEAGUE CUP FIRST) - THE CHANTS OF "ALAN BALL IS A FOOTBALL GENIUS" MAKE ME SMILE TO THIS DAY, WORST THING WAS BALLY WAVING TO THE CITY FANS COS HE THOUGHT WE MEANT IT. NICE ONE THE WAY YOU BOYS HATE THE SCUM SO MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.