John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
superblue91 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
kenyon just made a statement saying JT not for sale at any price. We have heard that b4, does this mean we have just bid again???

if this is the case we should really pull out of this and go look elswhere,the only way he is gona come is if he puts a transfer request in and that aint gona happen cause the chelsea fans will hate him, i for 1 dont blame him.
Hes been at chelsea for 14 odd years aint he?,he is a hero to most cfc fans,i reackon its time to pull out gracefully

Why pull out though fella if there is still a decent chance he will come to CITY?

I think this move is more significant than I originally thought. Reading between the lines Terry IS ready to hand in his transfer request

Why did peter kenyon come out and say hes not for sale? they sed this last week, yet terry still remains silent.

BringBackSwales said:
superblue91 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
kenyon just made a statement saying JT not for sale at any price. We have heard that b4, does this mean we have just bid again???

if this is the case we should really pull out of this and go look elswhere,the only way he is gona come is if he puts a transfer request in and that aint gona happen cause the chelsea fans will hate him, i for 1 dont blame him.
Hes been at chelsea for 14 odd years aint he?,he is a hero to most cfc fans,i reackon its time to pull out gracefully

Why pull out though fella if there is still a decent chance he will come to CITY?

i just think it will be to much for him 2 be hated of the cfc fans,its only my opinion,tell you what though if he dose put in a transfer request in god has he got thick skin

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
And still nothing from Terry saying he is happy or staying at Chelsea! If Terry truly is interested in coming, I guess his only option is to hand in the transfer request.

This is what i'm saying. Their comment without a quote from Terry stating his happiness mean this is just a political move. I'm convinced he will hand in a transfer request by morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.