John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
Well our profile will be sky high next year so if he doesnt come now then it could be adios forever.
we must carry on the way we mean to....no prisoners.

i agree and also terry will be a year older and i fear will have missed the boat! its now or never Mr Terry, so getting your pen out and getting writing that transfer request

how long was the yellow ticker on ssn for saying kenyon says terry not for sale at any price??? i only noticed it a few mins ago as in work just had a look now and its gone ??? dont ssn usually keep the breaking news ticker on for about an hour?

bluebean said:
stavros said:
JUSTBLUE08 said:
Many of you will have read all the personal news given on Tevez as we live just down the road and again a few hundred yards from MH and Superman. The latest on John Terry is he will not be joining this season but it could happen next season due to personal reasons which cannot be given on a public forum. We are all in shock in this household as had bet on him joining this week. So it may be off to Everton with a big wad off cash for another England international.There is lots of time left to buy a CH or 2 and a RB.
this doesnt sound good !

nonsense, hughes wouldnt have still said there was a deal to be done yesterday if this was the case! he's have distance ourselves!!!

Correct. There is no way Hughes would have said what he said yesterday if this was true.

Not being funny mate but you may live near MH or you may know where he lives it doesn't really meen anything and to be honest can't really see that making a difference until terry comes out and says something or we do I'll reserve judgement

I think every player has his price.. could be that terry chelsea as he is ..is squezzing a few more million out of city for his current club i think once the price is met by city in comes the transfer request. i really think city will bid again within the next few hours hopefully that bid will surfice and JT becomes a city player soon

Whats this with Terry on SSN, are there a pressconferce on the way... Don´t look good if his wearing a Chelsea-shirt..?

Just do it, DOOOOO IT!
envelope01.jpg

Jockidocki said:
Whats this with Terry on SSN, are there a pressconferce on the way... Don´t look good if his wearing a Chelsea-shirt..?

A fine point!!! Ah well, life goes on. Although that still on p 726 looks suspiciously photoshopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.