John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
chedleeblue said:
how long was the yellow ticker on ssn for saying kenyon says terry not for sale at any price??? i only noticed it a few mins ago as in work just had a look now and its gone ??? dont ssn usually keep the breaking news ticker on for about an hour?

Ive been flickin between ssn and cbeebies (for my little girl, honestly) all day and i did not see anything. Must have been on very briefly.

It's just a shirt deal press conference. Funny how Ballack spoke to Sky but Terry didnt. Ballack said Terry is hinting at staying.

The evidence presented to me suggests Terry wont confirm his intentions in order to get a better deal out of Chelsea.

BUT... I get the feeling he does not like Roman and would possibly walk...

So I know f*ck all. haha

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
francis henry lee said:
if terry moved to us would it be for the money?
if he got a rise at chelsea and stayed would it be for the money? ;)

Very good point :-)

If he's all for the money, then he won't get better than what City can offer him.
If there are personal reasons then he will stay Chelsea.

"terry is hinting at staying" what a crock...if he really really really wanted to stay he would have said so catagorically from day one.....something is lifting his skirt about City.

Cityisland said:
chedleeblue said:
how long was the yellow ticker on ssn for saying kenyon says terry not for sale at any price??? i only noticed it a few mins ago as in work just had a look now and its gone ??? dont ssn usually keep the breaking news ticker on for about an hour?

Ive been flickin between ssn and cbeebies (for my little girl, honestly) all day and i did not see anything. Must have been on very briefly.
it was on approx 15 mins ago then dissapeared about 5 mins later

You don't hint that you are staying if you are, you comeout with it to the press. It's clear Terry is after the money from Chelsea otherwise he won't stay.

samharris said:
"terry is hinting at staying" what a crock...if he really really really wanted to stay he would have said so catagorically from day one.....something is lifting his skirt about City.

where/when/who was this said?

Terry won't want to put in a public transfer request unless he knows Chelsea will accept what City are willing to pay. If he does and Chelsea then say £100M he just comes off looking bad.

SouthStand211 said:
It's just a shirt deal press conference. Funny how Ballack spoke to Sky but Terry didnt. Ballack said Terry is hinting at staying.

So Terry is there but does not get a word out of his mouth? Sorry, but he either has developed some speaking related issues at a very bad time or things aren't all good there...

Lets not read too much into it though, as you said, the new deal suggestion is the most probable case, can't still see him coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.