John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
looked to me like Terry wanted to be anywhere but in that room today. perhaps kenyon said "do us a favour John,appear for us in the shirt promo to sell a few more,then you can go and join City"! if only it was that simple!

is that all your giving away spursmad321.

you've got to give us somthing else!!!!

spursmad321 said:
superblue91 said:
spursmad321 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I would have a very large wager that if Terry had told Kenyon/ Chelsea he wanted to say...Kenyon/ Chelsea would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Your bang on the money there URG.

have you any news on the jt 1 sm

The silence is wonderful imho.

any news/views on movement with this deal sm321??

To be honest, if Terry wanted to stay, he would have said so today. The fact he said absolutely nothing, says it all. I feel he's definitely a City player.

thomo said:

2 be fair m8 if he has nothing else,,and there is no point imho of going on your knees

superblue91 said:
thomo said:

2 be fair m8 if he has nothing else,,and there is no point imho of going on your knees

yeah your probably rite mate!

john terry

i know for a fact he will be in the area on friday viewing a house valued at over 5 million. not goin got say anymore but iv been told to lump money on him signing.
if he doesnt sign i will be prepared to never post on bluemoon again.

ps i thought this deserved its own thread

Mod edit - No it didn't :-)

Does everyone in city go to bed early r what?lol,gone a bit quiet.I'm in thailand at the moment and its past 3 am looking at this forum and offcourse liverpools one,Don't worry lads ill shag a few tight thai birds for you'se.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.