John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: john terry

stavros said:
i know for a fact he will be in the area on friday viewing a house valued at over 5 million. not goin got say anymore but iv been told to lump money on him signing.
if he doesnt sign i will be prepared to never post on bluemoon again.

ps i thought this deserved its own thread

goodbye. FOREVER!!!! ;-)

stavros said:
i know for a fact he will be in the area on friday viewing a house valued at over 5 million. not goin got say anymore but iv been told to lump money on him signing.

Won't slate you m8, not my style, but your up against Kenyon who has just stated Terry is not for sale. (and hopes he will lead Chelsea in the future)

That's some ITK statement. Good luck.

stavros said:

get ur hat om m8,for some reason i am sceptical

stavros said:

You go to bookies tomor and put your house, bank account on it, take a picture of the betting slip and post it on here and i might just believe you.....

says on bbc ceefax terry going nowhere , peter kenyon says hes told us he doesnt want to go and we dont want him to go . end of story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.