John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stavros said:
AntonDonJuan said:
stavros said:
well he will be commuting from mottram everyday then i suppose ! ;)
Where abouts in mottram, my bird lives there

not sure mate, my dad just said a new build in mottram, and that they have been told to expect a visit from mr terry on friday
My bird lives in mottram it's posh as fook, find out what time i might have a wander down on friday :)

stavros said:
AntonDonJuan said:
stavros said:

not sure mate, my dad just said a new build in mottram, and that they have been told to expect a visit from mr terry on friday

He won't be going to America then.

AntonDonJuan said:
stavros said:
AntonDonJuan said:
stavros said:

My bird lives in mottram it's posh as fook, find out what time i might have a wander down on friday :)
mate i will phone my dad tomorrow and find out more details. having to hold back certain things because dont want to drop people in the shit

lc-mcfc said:
stavros said:
AntonDonJuan said:
stavros said:

He won't be going to America then.
well i pressume not, i suppose representatives of his could view it initially? and terry himself when he gets back (if he goes )
but the impression i got was it was terry himself

tomorrows papers headline, TERRY SAYS NO BECAUSE OF ......................................................... if john terry was to sign for us, i really do hope that he & tevez have kissed & made up cos just lookin at you tube & it shows the video when terry spat at tevez, i actually had forgotten
about that, if terry was`nt to sign maybe its because they cant stand each other, and no other reason..just a thought..... sorry but unable to post as topic

treny said:
if john terry was to sign for us, i really do hope that he & tevez have kissed & made up cos just lookin at you tube & it shows the video when terry spat at tevez, i actually had forgotten
about that, if terry was`nt to sign maybe its because they cant stand each other, and no other reason..just a thought..... sorry but unable to post as topic

i wouldnt expect terry to kiss tevez to be honest ! hel be wanting more than 200k a week to do that !

The Fixer said:
I wonder what tomorrows papers will have to say?
'manchester city ruin football by stealing the glorious man utd target adebayour and paying the asking price, wich was reasonable, but still, SHOCK HORROR, everyone must hate city, NOW!!!

keemcfc said:
The Fixer said:
I wonder what tomorrows papers will have to say?
'manchester city ruin football by stealing the glorious man utd target adebayour and paying the asking price, wich was reasonable, but still, SHOCK HORROR, everyone must hate city, NOW!!!

Or ''This is now the death of football as Manchester City sign Emmanuel Adebayor for £70m and wages of £300,000 a week.''

The press always go over the top with wages and fees.

interesting that kenyon didnt say "terry is definitely staying", only "i'm confident he's staying", with much stuttering.

when this transfer was first mentioned a week ago i thought we had no chance whatsoever. now with each day going by and more silence from JT, i reckon we have a great chance. bit like hawksby on talksport. a week ago "i will walk to manchester naked if terry signs for city!". each passing day less and less confident and now today he thinks he's going to city. good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.