John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think with kenyon coming out and saying that today is just a pr thing (just my opinion)
and he still didnt sound convincing did he ?

first point,Peter Kenyon imo is a gimp
second point,until JT comes out himself and gives a statement,the speculation will continue!!!

personally i think he will do what gerrard and lampard did and stay where he is.

Old bacon face said Tranny would'nt be sold in May and then looked what happened. Until Terry speaks we still dont know!!

Thaksinssoldier said:
bluemoondave I'm not a gambler...does that mean all those other sites will not take a bet on this?

Yes only Paddy Power and Befair will take bets.
I've been tracking Skybet for the last few days and they have pulled all odds on City's trasnsfers.

So Peter Kenyon doesn't know what we've offered Terry. (ha!) If that's true, which it probably isn't, that is a sad state of affairs at Chelsea. Also note. 'I'm confident that John is going to remain with us.' Not I know he's staying or he's is going to stay with us.

He added: "I don't know what they (City) are offering but I'm confident that John is going to remain with us. John is a talisman, he's the heart of Chelsea."

Kenyon can adlib all he wants. Terry hasn't spoken yet.

jrb said:
So Peter Kenyon doesn't know what we've offered Terry. (ha!) If that's true, which it probably isn't, that is a sad state of affairs at Chelsea. Also note. 'I'm confident that John is going to remain with us.' Not I know he's staying or he's is going to stray with us.

He added: "I don't know what they (City) are offering but I'm confident that John is going to remain with us. John is a talisman, he's the heart of Chelsea."

Kenyon can adlib all he wants. Terry hasn't spoken yet.

if he was that confident he would have come out and said in a bold way , "iv spoken to john and he wants to stay at chelsea, and he will definately be here next year "
not "im confident he will remain with us " and stutter his way through like some nervous little smug prick that he is

AntonDonJuan said:
stavros said:
well he will be commuting from mottram everyday then i suppose ! ;)
Where abouts in mottram, my bird lives there

not sure mate, my dad just said a new build in mottram, and that they have been told to expect a visit from mr terry on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.