John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
scall1 said:
Dunno whether this has already been mentioned, but I heard today that John Terry's agent has been knocking about Cheshire looking at houses. With Terry away in the USA, it makes sense that his agent would be househunting for him. And I think this is just one of the jobs that agents get involved in.

mottram

stavros said:
scall1 said:
Dunno whether this has already been mentioned, but I heard today that John Terry's agent has been knocking about Cheshire looking at houses. With Terry away in the USA, it makes sense that his agent would be househunting for him. And I think this is just one of the jobs that agents get involved in.

mottram

Anyone have a look round that house on Friday mate, I was out so missed it if you posted?

ok this is from the chelsea site aclled the shed..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?showtopic=12003&st=1260&start=1260" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?sho ... start=1260</a>

Terry will walk!!

Had it from a friend of a mate, who's girlfriend know's someone who know John Terry's uncle etc.............

Apparently he'll make a press conference after the Milan game to say he's handed in a transfer request and wants to talk to City. His teamates already know.

Another reason the Carvalho deal to Inter fell though - allegedly

Not the most reliable source, a bit vague with where the info came from, but my mate's a staunch Chelsea supporter who is gutted and acting like JT's left already.

As I say, it is a rumour, but the source had no reason to tell porkies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant see JT holding a press conference over in the US. No point in him being over there once he has done it, he certainly wouldnt be able to play any of the games after doing that. Wouldnt he have held it before the trip so he didnt have to go ?

If the above is true im sure it wont be till he returns to the UK.

If.

This post has been edited by bjd: Today,18:53 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't say, but sounded gutted.

i wouldn't worry until it happens, if it does

Although he's a mate and has no reason to lie or make stuff up, I'm still taking it with a large pinch of salt, perhaps I just don't want to believe it!?!

I'm a bit bemused why he hasn't come out, publically as the Club captain, and said he is staying with Chelsea 100%, is he just using this story for a pay rise, if so I'd be even more dissapointed with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robben went on the one before last, and went to Madrid upon his return, although it was rumoured in the summer it was a done deal before he went.

I don't really know, just count this as another rumour posted, but as i say in the post above, JT hasn't said much publically - although Lamps didn't and he stayed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

surely if hes decided to leave he wouldnt risk an injury in a meaningless (for him) friendly. if he is going to hold a press conference to say hes handed a transfer request then hes taking a risk playing before hand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry but that sounds like a load of crap, if he wanted to leave he would not be playing in these warm up games. Robben was totally different, due to his injries he had become a fringe player and I do not think any of us really gave a toss that he left, he was not head line news.

I still think JT is staying

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Bridgeboy @ Jul 21 2009, 20:07 PM)
I am sorry but that sounds like a load of crap, if he wanted to leave he would not be playing in these warm up games. Robben was totally different, due to his injries he had become a fringe player and I do not think any of us really gave a toss that he left, he was not head line news.

I still think JT is staying.

If we didn't take him out there everyone would know the deal was on. Perhaps he's fulfilling contract obligations and is hoping his paymaster will offer him an improved deal while on the tour representing the club.

I like all of you hope this is bollocks, but I find it strange he hasn't spoken publically about it, or denied any interest to move to City. All ther interviews with players on the official website are with Mikel, Belletti and Lampard, but the club captain is staying quiet.

And the Carvalho deal off? For money with Inter or other reasons.

Like I say, I hope it's all bollocks, but our captains silence is not a good sign.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right lets hope these rumours are true as the rentboys are getting even more nervous now and are turning on JT for keeping shtum.

sorry for not posting text as i didnt realise you needed to log onto there to read it so chillout and count to 10 before you go off on one mr moody arse. ;0)

Bellamy's Caddy said:
stavros said:

Anyone have a look round that house on Friday mate, I was out so missed it if you posted?

no i havent posted on it due to people doubting me and i
cant be arsed with the hassel .
basically i met my old fella last night and he told me that there were people there on friday looking at the house that were involved in terry.
thats all i know.
thats all he told me and his mate was pretty vague.
i honestly wouldnt be suprised if he was a city player to be honest (im not itk thats just my opinion )

bizzbo said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?showtopic=12003&st=1260&start=1260

let's try another tack.

hullo! thank you for the link. unfortunately, it requires the user to be logged in before they can read the post. as I, and many other blues have no inclination to register on filthy fucking chelsea fuck-wit forums, for fuck's sake fucking fill us in and fucking well post the fucking text.

cheers!
magic words, they worked

stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

no i havent posted on it due to people doubting me and i
cant be arsed with the hassel .
basically i met my old fella last night and he told me that there were people there on friday looking at the house that were involved in terry.
thats all i know.
thats all he told me and his mate was pretty vague.
i honestly wouldnt be suprised if he was a city player to be honest (im not itk thats just my opinion )

Fair one mate, thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll get to find out soon anyway, this aint half dragging on!

Not good enough! Look lads, there hasn't been a decent fight on this forum all day. I've done my best to insult and provoke, but if you aren't going to play along, what's the point? What the hell has happened to our traditions? Next thing you know it'll be the ticket office!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.