John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinky's underpants said:
but they have promised him some time off to prepare himself for the season so the story is going to be ' to meet family commitments.

But you don't prepare for the season by taking time off. I think that's a good sign not a bad one, kinky.

Pam said:
bobrivers said:
Again with assumptions.

Who was annoyed with Ancelotti's handling of the subject? City fans?
Who do you mean when you post this? Any actual quotes from the annoyed parties?

Terry was (allegedly) annoyed about it because he felt that Ancholotti was putting words in his mouth and not taking the matter seriously. Presumptious, riddle speaking cretin is what Ancholotti is. If Terry intended to stay, it would have been done and dusted ages ago,

The key word here is "allegedly".

bobrivers said:
Pam said:
Terry was (allegedly) annoyed about it because he felt that Ancholotti was putting words in his mouth and not taking the matter seriously. Presumptious, riddle speaking cretin is what Ancholotti is. If Terry intended to stay, it would have been done and dusted ages ago,

The key word here is "allegedly".

No it isn't the key word at all. It's a bit of a no brainer. I know if my boss started turning down other lucrative jobs on my behalf, I wouldn't be exactly ecstatic about it and if he did it twice? Well that would just be taking the piss.

Terry starts in America

His demena on the pitch doesn't look at all like a player that is leaving any time soon imo.

In The Know said:
Terry starts in America

His demena on the pitch doesn't look at all like a player that is leaving any time soon imo.

I actually thought the opposite, he had little emotion on his face and the usual barking of commands at teamates was lacking.

bluethai said:
Chelsea passing is very accurate and just outplayed Inter in every ways.

That is true, I just can't work out wether it is Chelsea that are good or Inter that are so bad. On the positive side Sturridge looks out of his depth. What a twat he is.

Bazzmand Show said:
In The Know said:
Terry starts in America

I actually thought the opposite, he had little emotion on his face and the usual barking of commands at teamates was lacking.

agree with this.... just Drogba interviewed so far. Nothing about JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.