John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/5887325/John-Terry-to-remain-at-Chelsea-as-Manchester-City-offers-fail.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -fail.html</a>

Been posted?

Re: Stuff U TERRY!!

this doesn't need another thread at all you could have posted this on the TERRY thread, and your words could be true, but dont come on here next week spouting about how you told us so! if you look at the terry thread most city fans have kept there feet firmly on the ground on this 1! any poster on here could have come up with your statement. new thread indeed what a tosser

waspish said:
He's not coming he's going to be the highest payed player at chelsea news conference
next week where he'll be saying he's flattered with city interest but he's chelsea through and
through and wont be going anywhere.
Warpish can you tell us where you got this info from?

waspish said:
He's not coming he's going to be the highest payed player at chelsea news conference
next week where he'll be saying he's flattered with city interest but he's chelsea through and
through and wont be going anywhere.

not a problem,we move on!

we have a strategy don't you know?

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
lets get the 40 m bid in before (the terry reveals all) press conference
and then see what happens

It's pretty evident that Chelsea won't sell whatever we offer ... unless Terry asks for a transfer. My gut feeling is that the whole saga will fizzle out next week. Terry will squeeze another £30k a week out of Abramovich and have his press conference declaring his love for Chelsea and direct some 'I was flattered' bullshit towards City. Hope I'm wrong though.

freddie_hill said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
lets get the 40 m bid in before (the terry reveals all) press conference
and then see what happens

It's pretty evident that Chelsea won't sell whatever we offer ... unless Terry asks for a transfer. My gut feeling is that the whole saga will fizzle out next week. Terry will squeeze another £30k a week out of Abramovich and have his press conference declaring his love for Chelsea and direct some 'I was flattered' bullshit towards City. Hope I'm wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.