John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

This is a blow for citys media.. BUT!!!! big BUT!!!

once ssn get a hold of this shit that then leaves us clean sailing to get etoo sorted out.

Can i just point out for a few ppl that have been calling me a wum and just saying that i repeat what spursmad says.. <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092</a> check the date of when spursmad said anything atall about terry and shush in future.

I would find it very funny if Terry said he wanted to speak to us lol, doubt it.

chocolate coin medal is in the post, now if you have any new info to share that would be great...

Pollerz said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Spursmad said that we were in for him ;-) more proof he is genuine me thinks.

u of all ppl shud know better!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092</a>

posted about a month bfore the spurs fan oppend his trap.

as the some random band i cant think of once sung.... i hate to sayy i told you sooooo oritee

ramsdale4 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Spursmad said that we were in for him ;-) more proof he is genuine me thinks.

As if we needed anymore proof ;)

fairplay though to spursmad...he must know something...good to see SSN are on the ball with it...do you reckon it will be "Just in" tonight....breaking news tomorrow?

talking of SSN id it just me or does Sarah Jane Mee look hot stuff tonight..

johnmc said:
Hughesey212 said:
Im pretty sure SSN stops going out live at around 11pm, it seems to be on a loop on the Through the Night show

They do the days papers at just before 12 tho

Then SSN have no excuse then ha

odd one this. the statement reads as if we've been making public noises about him. It's also as if they are trying to send out a clear message to us and to other clubs that Chelsea are staying at the top. There's defo been something big gone on behind the scenes with this one. Reading between the lines we have really pissed them off and it sounds like there has been a crisis meeting over it. We may see a tapping up saga on the way here ladies and gentlemen.

i fink this would b a great aquisation like some1 said further up no harm in trying well done 2 city its hard 2 believe that were goin in for 1 of the best defenders in the PL but its excitin times n i cant wait for the season just wonder what wil happen now chelsea seem pretty certain that they wont accept any offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.