John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

Bluemoon115 said:
For the 20th time do you all realise that Spursmad was right again?

I did and never doubted his info so all looks good for us on the Etoo, Tevez & Lescott our squad is going tolook pretty awesome

Get in Spursmad

i would love to believe spursmad but I have heard Lescott is far from 100% done - hope i am completely wrong - and i probably am....

spursmad did mention terry 1 1/2 weeks ago so fair play!

Terry was also mentioned before SpursMad by the guy who met the England team in Kazakhstan

im sure Spursmad is ITK but im just saying

Its already been said on this thread earlier on but i will say it again...

NO WAY would we bid if we had not been given the signal that the player wasnt interested.

This will run i think.

I agree, hats off to Spursmad. However, there have been whispers for 6 months or so on this one. The thing that really interests me is the timing of this from Chelsea, what happened that the club had to post this in the middle of the night? I'm guessing here, but I'm pretty sure normally their website wouldn't have coverage at that time, so that would mean someone was called in to place it(let alone write it!). Going public in such a way seems an overreaction something that wasn't even common public knowledge.

Talksport's Andy Jacob's head will explode at around 13:25 live on air, once he finishes his 15 minute rant about us.

"We can confirm we have completely rejected an offer from Manchester City for John Terry.

"It was made clear to City, for a second time following an approach last season, that we would not entertain any conversation on the subject.

"At the time John also reiterated his total commitment to Chelsea.

"We would like to make it clear, and will not do so again, that John is not for sale."
Very clever how they worded this, he reiterated his commitment to Chelsea at the time of the 1st bid, doesn't say anything about him being commited to Chelsea with this bid does it

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I agree, hats off to Spursmad. However, there have been whispers for 6 months or so on this one. The thing that really interests me is the timing of this from Chelsea, what happened that the club had to post this in the middle of the night? I'm guessing here, but I'm pretty sure normally their website wouldn't have coverage at that time, so that would mean someone was called in to place it(let alone write it!). Going public in such a way seems an overreaction something that wasn't even common public knowledge.

Agree its a huge over reaction to something that is not public knowledge.

Reminds me of Baconface spitting the dummy out, saying " I wouldnt sell that lot a virus "......

We all know what happened there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.