John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry misses testimonial due to unforeseen circumstances

john terry is a WORLD class defender, who knows how to organise a defence, a LOT LOT better than we have possibly ever had, end of!!

Re: John Terry

bluearmy1974 said:
I know its paper talk but he still hasn't come out said that he wants to stay at chelsea.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/391288/Blues-ultimatum-as-City-line-up-pound45m-bid-for-John-Terry.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... Terry.html</a>

One of the comments underneth artical.

have just got back from a testimonial game at yeovil town where the main guest star was meant to be John terry, " 1/2 hours before kick off it was announced JT wouldn't be playing and all the talk around the ground was that he was talkn to man city.

then the announcement came over the tannoy to apologise for his abscnence but 'if you had the choice of driving to manchester to sort out a contract earning 300k a week or come down to Yeovil what would you do?'

Then at the end Terry Skiverton (yeovils manager who he game was in benefit for) came over the mic and said 'first of all i'd like to thank manchester city for having a bid accepted for my star guest a few hours before my testimonial'

don't know if this is common knowledge or not, incidently JTs brother Paul played in the game so i'm sure is pretty clued up on the whole affair

Mansour has told Terry his mum aint Dead and that he has kidnapped her. He can have her back if he signs.

Sorry a bit sick.:(

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Well to be fair man city still our a mid table club might have the money at the min but points win prizes and until they finish in the top six they will be a mid table club i for one cant wait to this season and hope city do well but cant see them making sixth at best under hughes

very sick and bang out of order, no need for shit like that!!!

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

back pages of the papers should be on ssn in the next couple of minutes, lets see what they have got to say

Re: John Terry

we need confirmation that this was actually said, go find it lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.