John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksinssoldier said:
Fao Chelsea Fans..

Some points:

1. Thank you for playing such nice football when City where in the lower tiers.I thoroughly enjoyed watching you guys develop into a force and loved Di Matteo,Le Boeuf,Gullit etc..kept me entertained watching prem football until our return.

2. If Terry has a bad back,would he not prefer to play 20 less games in a world cup year,by playing for us?

3. You used money to buy your success..do you not think what goes around comes around?After all,we've being quoted as using the chelsea model.

4. Why on earth was nothing said today yet?

5.What makes you think he's not fed up of the managerial merry go round?

6.What was wrong with Ancellotti in THAT PIC with Sturridge?

7. Our kit,Stadium and CityStore are nicer than yours.

8. Maybe we sent sweep up there to bring the good players back with him ;-)

I like Chelsea,I route for you every year to beat the other big 3..but you need to have a serious look at whats going on here.

I dont think we'll get him,he'll use us to get to Barca or someone,but there's 100% something going on.
Thanks for the nice words, i've been hoping for you to land the likes of Eto'o, Tevez and Lucio (Why aren't you going for more players like him? He's quality) to insert some more excitement into the league. I long for the day you finish above United in the league. I know it'll be fucking great :D

I just can't see Terry leaving for you guys, it's nothing personal, i wouldn't expect him to leave for anyone. I think of it like Maldini moving to Roma, doesn't really make much sense imo.

It doesn't matter because i'm certain he'll stay, even if he doesn't i wouldnt be so bothered, it would be more morally damaging than anything else because everyone would make such a deal out of it. Personally i think we have more than adequate cover at CB and in a couple of years i don't think JT will be able to maintain a level of quality required.

Anyway i expect fairly soon he'll be forced to come out and put this story to bed.

zolas_big_toe said:
MonsallBlue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.

Are you trying to say that our bids are media fabrication?
And what do you think of the silence?

You not a tiny little teeny weeny bit nervous?
I think your bids are real because the club confirmed they were, while saying they will not accept any bid regardless.

I'm not bothered by the silence, John Terry was on holiday and i wouldn't expect him to bother with it considering the club have stated very clearly that nothing will come of it.

Also there is the fact that John has said, numerous times, that he wants to remain at Chelsea for the rest of his career and is a Chelsea fan. These aren't ancient statements, these are very recent.

Then i consider what he has to gain by going to your club, and what he has to lose at Chelsea and there is simply no logic behind it.

He's currently one of the highest paid players in the world, i dont think he's willing to give up his boyhood club, godlike status, friends, family and pretty much everything in his life he has built, not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season, just for a bit more money. Do you?

You do know he is a United fan dont you????

ox-blue said:
URG When do you think it will hit the media about the transfer request?

They are beginning the process of reading between the lines. This is especially the case if SSN have gone from saying that everyone associated with Chelski is super confident about keeping him to suddenly saying " he's a crock and Chelskihave seen City coming".

zolas_big_toe said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Fao Chelsea Fans..

Some points:

1. Thank you for playing such nice football when City where in the lower tiers.I thoroughly enjoyed watching you guys develop into a force and loved Di Matteo,Le Boeuf,Gullit etc..kept me entertained watching prem football until our return.

2. If Terry has a bad back,would he not prefer to play 20 less games in a world cup year,by playing for us?

3. You used money to buy your success..do you not think what goes around comes around?After all,we've being quoted as using the chelsea model.

4. Why on earth was nothing said today yet?

5.What makes you think he's not fed up of the managerial merry go round?

6.What was wrong with Ancellotti in THAT PIC with Sturridge?

7. Our kit,Stadium and CityStore are nicer than yours.

8. Maybe we sent sweep up there to bring the good players back with him ;-)

I like Chelsea,I route for you every year to beat the other big 3..but you need to have a serious look at whats going on here.

I dont think we'll get him,he'll use us to get to Barca or someone,but there's 100% something going on.
Thanks for the nice words, i've been hoping for you to land the likes of Eto'o, Tevez and Lucio (Why aren't you going for more players like him? He's quality) to insert some more excitement into the league. I long for the day you finish above United in the league. I know it'll be fucking great :D

I just can't see Terry leaving for you guys, it's nothing personal, i wouldn't expect him to leave for anyone. I think of it like Maldini moving to Roma, doesn't really make much sense imo.

It doesn't matter because i'm certain he'll stay, even if he doesn't i wouldnt be so bothered, it would be more morally damaging than anything else because everyone would make such a deal out of it. Personally i think we have more than adequate cover at CB and in a couple of years i don't think JT will be able to maintain a level of quality required.

Anyway i expect fairly soon he'll be forced to come out and put this story to bed.

I'm sure he will lol

All together now...........

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
Ajay

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
Ajay

I ain't afraid of mods
I ain't afraid of mods

If you're seeing things
running through your head
Who can ya call?
Ajay

An invisible man
sleeping in your bed
Who ya gonna call?
Billy...........

zolas_big_toe said:

If he were to come I don't think it would be that bad a deal for either club. You'll no doubt get someone as good in to replace him, and for us it would really be that signing that would make the world sit up & take notice.

blueinsa said:
bobrivers said:
southstand117 said:
not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season.....

and my question would be "do you want to challenge for every competition or WIN every competition"...

Because City are obviously so much better at winning competitions than Chelsea, I gather.

Bob, play nice ok. A few of your mob have been on today and have been a credit to your club.

We are only doing what you have done, please dont be bitter......

I'm not bitter.

If in fact there's any truth to that story about him handing the transfer request, Terry has my blessing. No player is bigger than a club, not even him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.