John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jt.jpg

ox-blue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
You do know he is a United fan dont you????
yes he so obviously is....

what a stupid comment ;)

I dont think he is but im sure i read somewhere that he was
As a child, maybe, but that is a bit different. I was apparently a Man Utd fan when i was kid (sofa fan of a father). But as soon as i was of an age to make a conscious decision i picked Chelsea (first live match and the likes of Vialli lured me in :) )

I'm sure there are a load of Sky vans outside Chelsea because Daniel Sturridge's press conference was today, and the message has taken a while to filter through to hear.

On another note, I have heard exactly the same as URG from a friend today (though it's a friend of a friend job for the source, he's about 20/80 reliable on the side of bullshit).

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
zolas_big_toe said:
You do know he is a United fan dont you????
yes he so obviously is....

what a stupid comment ;)

This is why the whole of manchester laughs at you southern fairies........

And you weren't a Chelsea supporter ...<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/may/07/newsstory.sport6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006 ... ory.sport6</a>

No, I was Man Utd growing up. You know what it's like when you're a boy, you want to support the team that's winning everything. And my dad and grandad were Man Utd fans. But my first day at Chelsea I knew that was the club I wanted to be at. I just loved it. But Man Utd also approached me.

I met Alex Ferguson - great to meet. During the school holidays I would go up to Manchester and train with their boys for two weeks, play a few games and come home. But one thing that was really special about Man Utd was that Alex Ferguson took time out and invited me to one of their games and to have lunch with their players. So there we are - me, my mum and dad, my brother. He made me feel so special, autographs, my photo done with the Premiership trophy. I think it was hard for my dad to take that I was going to sign for Chelsea, but I had to sit him down and tell him it was definitely the right decision.

I wonder if his mum lifted any of the silver?

drsqueggy said:
Loads of Sky vans outside the Chelsea training ground. Source - that Chelsea forum.

If this is true I can't see why they would be having a press conference just to announce someone was staying. Would they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.