John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that makes you around 20? or your a turn coat
Yeah i'm a 21 year old student with too much time, hence being here. I don't even remember supporting United so i hope the turn coat status doesnt stand.

zolas_big_toe said:
Yeah i'm a 21 year old student with too much time, hence being here. I don't even remember supporting United so i hope the turn coat status doesnt stand.

You are welcome here, but its got to make you do a double take on the JT situation?

Mr Zin i really cant believe that the "Gloryhunter" posted that!

FFS he will be a lifelong City fan soon......

What a fooking tool.

zolas_big_toe said:

You cant remember but you have just told us!

Embarrasing pal................

Who is next for your passion?

Us??

PMSL

zolas_big_toe said:

I actually applauded your original Maximus speech 'hes chelsea through and through, why would he come to city and give up cumps league....rabbit rabbit'

However your a new blood, a fangbanger who' history consists of 10 years supporting a mickey mouse club.

Well my dad has told me that when i was tiny i'd sit with him and watch United, that's how i know. I used it to make a point about someone saying JT was a United fan which is quite clearly not true. How does that make me gloryhunter? I support my local club oO

zolas_big_toe said:
Well my dad has told me that when i was tiny i'd sit with him and watch United, that's how i know. I used it to make a point about someone saying JT was a United fan which is quite clearly not true. How does that make me gloryhunter? I support my local club oO

If you are born and bred Chelsea then good on you for supporting them, even when United were moe successful. If youswitched before you moved, you're a twat :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.