John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zolas_big_toe said:
Well my dad has told me that when i was tiny i'd sit with him and watch United, that's how i know. I used it to make a point about someone saying JT was a United fan which is quite clearly not true. How does that make me gloryhunter? I support my local club oO

And you weren't a Chelsea supporter ...

No, I was Man Utd growing up. You know what it's like when you're a boy, you want to support the team that's winning everything. And my dad and grandad were Man Utd fans. But my first day at Chelsea I knew that was the club I wanted to be at. I just loved it. But Man Utd also approached me.

I met Alex Ferguson - great to meet. During the school holidays I would go up to Manchester and train with their boys for two weeks, play a few games and come home. But one thing that was really special about Man Utd was that Alex Ferguson took time out and invited me to one of their games and to have lunch with their players. So there we are - me, my mum and dad, my brother. He made me feel so special, autographs, my photo done with the Premiership trophy. I think it was hard for my dad to take that I was going to sign for Chelsea, but I had to sit him down and tell him it was definitely the right decision.

Damocles said:
zolas_big_toe said:
Well my dad has told me that when i was tiny i'd sit with him and watch United, that's how i know. I used it to make a point about someone saying JT was a United fan which is quite clearly not true. How does that make me gloryhunter? I support my local club oO

If you are born and bred Chelsea then good on you for supporting them, even when United were moe successful. If youswitched before you moved, you're a twat :P

Yeah and its just your dad who is a gloryhunter! ;)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
zolas_big_toe said:
So that makes you around 20? or your a turn coat
Yeah i'm a 21 year old student with too much time, hence being here. I don't even remember supporting United so i hope the turn coat status doesnt stand.

I actually applauded your original Maximus speech 'hes chelsea through and through, why would he come to city and give up cumps league....rabbit rabbit'

However your a new blood, a fangbanger who' history consists of 10 years supporting a mickey mouse club.
How does that work?

My first memories of football are from 1996 when i was 7 or 8, that's also when i started supporting my local club (Chelsea) How can i do more than that? I'm sorry i wasn't born 20 years earlier so i could meet your definition of a true football fan.

I didn't even say he was Chelsea through and through by the way.

And yes my dad is gloryhunter, and it shames me on a regular basis. He doesn't even care if they lose but will happily brag if they;re winning. What a prick ;)

zolas_big_toe said:

Sorry mate i cant take you seriously anymore....

21 Years old and you have already been a Rag and now a Chelsea fan!

The word Gloryhunter springs to mind.

P.S. Your football club is just that, its yours and its for life!

zolas_big_toe said:

Hey guys, he came in peace - albeit blissfully unaware that JT may be on his way to City peace - so let's leave him be. My dad tried to make me a Utd fan too - doesn't make me a twat that I chose City when I was 9 rather than 5.

Giles said:
zolas_big_toe said:

Hey guys, he came in peace - albeit blissfully unaware that JT may be on his way to City peace - so let's leave him be. My dad tried to make me a Utd fan too - doesn't make me a twat that I chose City when I was 9 rather than 5.

But you are a twat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.