John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
uttoxmanc said:
Sindre89 said:
First class strikers: Drogba, Torres, Villa, Eto, Zlatan, Rooney and so on.
Second rate strikers: Tevez, Adebayor, Berbatov, Anelka and so on.

You could choose to ignore that but that would be hilarious.

And would Lescott get in front of Carvalho and Alex alongside Terry? Of course not.
out of curiosity ,where would you fit ROBINHO into that????

As a winger. Could play as striker but in my book he is a winger.

The Fixer said:
Alfie Boy said:
Thats where i live mate in Bicester , what you down here for then ??

Fcuk me thats mad;) i'm on a sales training course mate, i may even venture out for a pint if ya facy it?

Mate i would of been bang up for a pint but me and the mrs are going up to York tomorrow staying the week and then going to York Races on saturday . Bicester is a bit of a hole really ,i think youll be glad your only here for a few days .

Sindre89 said:
First class strikers: Drogba, Torres, Villa, Eto, Zlatan, Rooney and so on.
Second rate strikers: Tevez, Adebayor, Berbatov, Anelka and so on.

You could choose to ignore that but that would be hilarious.

And would Lescott get in front of Carvalho and Alex alongside Terry? Of course not.

Drogba what is he 32 now, and on the decline.. Tevez 25 not peaked and still first class regardless of what you think, same for Ade in fact Ade haspretty much the strike rate of Drogba but still hasn't hit his peak.

you really are dumb

2004– Chelsea 135 (55)

2006–2009 - Arsenal 104 (46)

Sindre89 said:
uttoxmanc said:
out of curiosity ,where would you fit ROBINHO into that????

As a winger. Could play as striker but in my book he is a winger.

So we should all regard messi,robinho,henry and sometimes even rooney as wingers cause they played most of the times on the wings last season,hmmmmmm.

Drogba is not a top class striker he is quality but top class strikers are few and far between maybe three in the world, torres, villa and eto'o

Drogba last 2 seasons has scored 15 goals per season in all comps

Adebayor last 2 seasons 30 and 16 goals respectively

mancboy123 said:
Drogba is not a top class striker he is quality but top class strikers are few and far between maybe three in the world, torres, villa and eto'o

Drogba last 2 seasons has scored 15 goals per season in all comps

Adebayor last 2 seasons 30 and 16 goals respectively

And adebayor is younger,has better strike rate and much more of a complete striker.

Alfie Boy said:
The Fixer said:
Fcuk me thats mad;) i'm on a sales training course mate, i may even venture out for a pint if ya facy it?

Mate i would of been bang up for a pint but me and the mrs are going up to York tomorrow staying the week and then going to York Races on saturday . Bicester is a bit of a hole really ,i think youll be glad your only here for a few days .

Ah i see, no worries mate have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.