John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Alfie Boy said:
Hahaha yeah but no worries , i guess you looked at my location and thought i was a darker shade of blue .

I'm down your neck of the woods on wed's and thursday in bicester.

Thats where i live mate in Bicester , what you down here for then ??

Sindre89 said:
uttoxmanc said:
These chelsea fans are slightly irritating.its obviously getting to them that they can't boss the market anymore.

Neigher can you. Getting second rate strikers as Adebayor and partly Tevez, a pretty average midfielder in Barry and now chasing Lescott who would not be anywhere near the starting lineup at Chelsea. Trying to get Terry but is ovbiosly not going to get him...

The fact that Sturridge choose Chelsea over City for less money than he would get at City does say something to me!

What, that he knew he'd have more chance of a start at Chelsea??

Sindre89 said:
uttoxmanc said:
These chelsea fans are slightly irritating.its obviously getting to them that they can't boss the market anymore.

Neigher can you. Getting second rate strikers as Adebayor and partly Tevez, a pretty average midfielder in Barry and now chasing Lescott who would not be anywhere near the starting lineup at Chelsea. Trying to get Terry but is ovbiosly not going to get him...

The fact that Sturridge choose Chelsea over City for less money than he would get at City does say something to me!

We are signing most of our targets after finishing 10th, the fact you nearly won the league and still cant get the big names is embarrasing, even your captain considered/considering us.

bluecityste said:
Sindre89 said:

What, that he know he'd have more chance of a start at Chelsea??

No, that he is going to win titles at our club...

I still wonder why Sturridge not got more chances from Hughes last season though. Did turn the game against Blackburn at Ewood around on his own, and looked class when he got the chance.

Sindre89 said:
uttoxmanc said:

You can keep Sturridge, his Ego and attitude means he will never ammount to anything. By the way he won't play if he feels he "might" have a "slight2 pull on a muscle. Good luck with the boy wonder. Good riddence if you ask me.

1dart said:
Sindre89 said:

We are signing most of our targets after finishing 10th, the fact you nearly won the league and still cant get the big names is embarrasing, even your captain considered us.
would tevez of been a 2nd rate striker if your shower had signed him???

Oh wow you couldnt be less informed

1) sturridge is on more money and wouldnt get near our front line but will get near yours

2) Its well documented that you courted tevez and agreed to pay his fee and he rejected you

3) Barry for being a pretty average midfielder does a pretty good job in the ENGLAND midfield like Frank Lampard so guess your best midfielder is pretty average to

4) Lescott would walk into your first team alongside Terry

5) The fact that your manager knows nothing about your transfer activity says something about your team. The fact that your chief exec has no idea about what another club are offering for your player says something bout your team

Sindre89 said:
bluecityste said:
What, that he know he'd have more chance of a start at Chelsea??

No, that he is going to win titles at our club...

I still wonder why Sturridge not got more chances from Hughes last season though. Did turn the game against Blackburn at Ewood around on his own, and looked class when he got the chance.

How sad!! A Chelsea fan resorts to joining a City fans forum - lol!! Stinks of fear to me!!! Lol - enjoy it big boy - pmsl

Sindre89 said:
uttoxmanc said:

you are a prick arnt you,you were in for adebayor,and as for sturridge,i couldent give a tupeny toss about him you will see quite quickley that you have got a dud on ur books with him and he wouldent have got near our team this season,so push of you knob just because we are the main players now and u dont like it tough fin shit,,lol,lol,lol

Sindre89 said:
uttoxmanc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.