John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sindre89 said:
Prophet of Doom said:
At least you got our 8th choice striker in return !!!

Happy days all round....now piss off

Yeah, but it seems pretty clear that you are going to turn up in a 1-1-8 formation this season so i guess he would have played anyway. Happy with Bridge btw? Still laughing over the act that we got 12 million for him.

Can i just ask if you was one of the loyal fans pre harding/RA has now your attendances are 40k ish and before they were well woeful to say the least!

Sigh another idiot fan from a flapping top four team bemoaning a player who is obviously quality, just because they like to talk without their arguments having any actul truth or point to it.

I suppose if we do end up with Terry (which most of us acknowledge is a big if) he'll probably wouldn't have been that good anyway, Tevez and Adebayor are quality players saying anything else is just showing you for the person you are.

Did I like Anelka leaving us? did I fuck, did I then question his ability, committment or personalty or lack thereoff? that would be a no then.

Now the shoes on the other foot, your not liking it aww poor (where our owners are concerned) Chelski, let's hope for you sake Roman doesn't get bored and decide to buy another new mega yaught instead of strengthening your squad.

And the story of reporting us to the FA for "tapping" up JT a tabloid story or not made me laugh my balls of and I was sorta of hoping it was true, after having read some replies on the CFC.nobs JT thread and tapping up even though we had made an official public bid just made my day, especially as it came from you lot or do you not do irony dann saff?

Edit: bored* not board, thinking too much of Roman and him spunking his money up the wall on another mega yaught, the tw4t.

Sindre89 said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Yeah, but it seems pretty clear that you are going to turn up in a 1-1-8 formation this season so i guess he would have played anyway. Happy with Bridge btw? Still laughing over the act that we got 12 million for him.
we made almost that sum in the SWP deal.

The Fixer said:
Sindre89 said:

Can i just ask if you was one of the loyal fans pre harding/RA has now your attendances are 40k ish and before they were well woeful to say the least!

Chelsea fan since 1998.

double-facepalm.jpg

Maineblue said:
Sigh another idiot fan from a flapping top four team bemoaning a player who is obviously quality, just because they like to talk without their arguments having any actul truth or point to it.

I suppose if we do end up with Terry (which most of us acknowledge is a big if) he'll probably wouldn't have been that good anyway, Tevez and Adebayor are quality players saying anything else is just showing you for the person you are.

Did I like Anelka leaving us? did I fuck, did I then question his ability, committment or personalty or lack thereoff? that would be a no then.

Now the shoes on the other foot, your not liking it aww poor (where our owners are concerned) Chelski, let's hope for you sake Roman doesn't get board and decide to buy another new mega yaught instead of strengthening your squad.

And the story of reporting us to the FA for "tapping" up JT a tabloid story or not made me laugh my balls of and I was sorta of hoping it was true, after having read some replies on the CFC.nobs JT thread and tapping up even though we had made an official public bid just made my day, especially as it came from you lot or do you not do irony dann saff?

your making us sound as bitter as they are. JT would be the greatest signin pulled off, not jus for us, but maybe in prem history. soz to sound nasty but dont come out with all this, "he wouldn't be any good anyway" because hat is jus BS.......... i for one am dyin to sign him.

Sindre89 said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Still laughing over getting 12 mill for Bridge? I'd have thought you'd be too embarrased about the fact you spent over 20 million on SWP then sold him back to us for 8.... still, least you got good value for money on Shevchenko.....

Unlike some fans of other teams that come on here you aren't providing anything interesting. Granted your ignorance was mildly amusing to begin with, now it's just boring.

Moving on, regardless of whether we get Terry or not I hope we manage to conclude our defensive signings soon. The back 4 is going to be so important to how we get on this season they'll need time to work together and form an understanding, ideally in at least 3/4 of our pre season games.

Prophet of Doom said:
Sindre89 said:
Yep, and so does Didier Drogba as the best target-man in the world. What was your point then? Not to talk about Drogbas ability to be best when i counts like knockout-stages in Champions League, cup-finals and so on.

Listen kid, this whole debate is cause you said Adebayor needed 10 chances to score one goal, which is a load of bollocks.

The fact that he has scored more premier league goals in the past 2 years than Rooney, Anelka, Drogba, Berbatov, Gerrard, Keane etc etc tells me that he doesnt need 10 chances to score 1.

It must be that he's crap in the champs league......hang on he scored 6 in 9 in it last year.

Not sure why you are so bitter ?? Maybe its cause Tevez joined Robinho in deciding on City and not Chelsea.

Tevez is not a goalscorer - but a front 3 of Tevez Adebayor and Tevez is one of the best in Europe - and will get the goals we need to get top 6, maybe top 4

Why are we discussing strikers ffs in the terry thread ?

any chance of talkin about JT in this thread. there is an adebayor thread if you wanna talk there. soz guys, but come in to see what the chat is on terry but just got pages of silly arguments. very annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.