John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMooner87 said:
Ishmael-Miller said:
Soz. Didn't mean to bite. Just thought he might think i was a rag.
nope I don't think rags would even know he used to be on our books to be honest

Did you rate him? I thought it was right for him to move on. Don't tell him i said that! He's a proper nice guy and he's still best mates with Micah Richards. I think he has improved alot. Pity he got injured last year.

like i said earlier on the fact that we havent pulled our interest suggest their has been indication that a deal is there 2 be done!

NottsBlues said:
How long do we let this drag on or is it time to do an Et'o and move on to other targets?

the minute we get an inkling JT wants to stay at Chelsea we will publically retract and move on, until then we are definitely in with a shout.

it won't drag on much longer anyway, at the latest i would say early next week when we are back at COMS/Carrington.

Ishmael-Miller said:
Did you rate him? I thought it was right for him to move on. Don't tell him i said that! He's a proper nice guy and he's still best mates with Micah Richards. I think he has improved alot. Pity he got injured last year.

Yes, he and Micah share everything, don't they......!

NottsBlues said:
How long do we let this drag on or is it time to do an Et'o and move on to other targets?

Hughes has stated he is prepared to go to end of transfer window with it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
levets said:
So it's highly likely that at this moment in time City know Terry's plans... hence the confidence that we can get him... NB: I said at this moment in time... things can change!

Of course, Hughes' comments last week were literally speaking on behalf of John Terry and the reason why Chelsea got annoyed and leaked threatened legal action.

The reason they haven't is clear, aside from the fact they would be seen as the biggest hypocrites in town.

Beckham threatened all the papers when his affair with Rebecca Loos came out, but he never actually did, because he was bang to rights but for the purposes of getting his denial out there, it worked.

My own opinion is that Chelsea board have been playing catch-up but are now firmly setting the agenda in terms of how they look good, whether he stays or not.

City can only sit back and watch how it plays out, we have done all we can.

We cannot legislate for Terry's final state of mind, he is human after all. And no agent, however close, will have final say.

... or is he a dancer?

I think they made it public to create a public outcry from Chelsea fans so to make there chances of him staying- it was reported im sure by posters on here that he had handed in a transfer request of which they refused and told him to go away and think about it.Chelsea will use any trick in the book to get him to stay and a favourite by all clubs is to gain the sympathy and support of the fans.Chelsea have turned this into a charade backed up by Hughes's comments about Chelsea not needing to make it public.

Terry knows damn well where he'll be playing football next season,lets just hope hes strong enough to make the right decision for his career and not let sentiments cloud his judgment.

So silence is golden,cant see him making a decision while in America now,hed have done it already.

i would love john terry at city but i think he has engineered all of this to get a better deal from chelsea.i hope i'm wrong though.

Rammy Blue said:
NottsBlues said:

the minute we get an inkling JT wants to stay at Chelsea we will publically retract and move on, until then we are definitely in with a shout.

it won't drag on much longer anyway, at the latest i would say early next week when we are back at COMS/Carrington.

would this 'inkling' be the minute JT says he wants to stay??......in which case,it,s a bit late.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.