John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pmsl southstand. I just cant be bothered searching as it seems we have been infested with Cockneys and Scousers. Its like the Gremlins

southstand117 said:
BringBackSwales said:
just checking, is this the same spursmad who said eto'o and lescott were 100% done deals about 4 weeks ago?
yeah and the one who said about Barry, santa cruz, and taylor ;-)

it's all debatable isn't it, I mean Barry was not a secret, RSC has hardly been a secret for the last 12 months, and Taylor was rumoured before he joined (but whether earlier than spursmad I could not say) - he might be the best ITK ever but these 100% done deals have not happened, so they were not 100% done deals 4 weeks ago - I am not being rude or abusive to or about the man (he has too many disciples on here!) but I take this ITK stuff with a shovel full of salt

southstand117 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Santa Cruz ??
My dog even knew about that one
why didn't your dog post it then, or tell you to post it then hey

'kin 'ell hughes has been out and out and out to get him for a year, my dog knew about it too, and I don't even have a dog

Andouble said:
mattyctid said:
good article

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1201523/Now-John-Terry-holding-aces-ultimate-poker-match.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... match.html</a>
Sheikh at only 14.4b? Thought it was way more than that, are we going skint!

In terms of the pot of dosh our owner has, my understanding is tha the figure being quoted is his personal wealth not including his families which is immense, not even worth counting its that big !

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
Andouble said:
Sheikh at only 14.4b? Thought it was way more than that, are we going skint!

In terms of the pot of dosh our owner has, my understanding is tha the figure being quoted is his personal wealth not including his families which is immense, not even worth counting its that big !

Yep thats his own personal wealth his family are worth 0ver 500 billion upto a Trillion. So no we not skint lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.