John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
Saying on the match commentary Dunne has been made club captain for the comming season......

Another sign Terry is not happening ?

I don't know how many times I have to say it but I'll do it again. CLUB captain and TEAM captain are two different things. Gargoyle Neville is the rags' club captain, Ferdinand is their TEAM captain. CLUB captain means jack shit in terms of signings.

Dobsy87 said:
alera said:
Saying on the match commentary Dunne has been made club captain for the comming season......

Another sign Terry is not happening ?

I don't know how many times I have to say it but I'll do it again. CLUB captain and TEAM captain are two different things. Gargoyle Neville is the rags' club captain, Ferdinand is their TEAM captain. CLUB captain means jack shit in terms of signings.

Exactly.

after watching the game today the 1 thing that stood out 4 me was the lack of a natural leader.
JT ticks the box.

spacecadet said:
Dobsy87 said:

Exactly.

That's it in a nutshell!

Where has all your ITKs gone? It was something new every day for a couple of weeks ago but no its nothing new to talk about.

lc-mcfc said:
Adebayor thinks Terry will sign.

On SSN now.

i heard them say that too , thought they were going to show an interview with him after the game but they didnt even quote him, was a bit strange hopefully theyl show comments later

celf said:
after watching the game today the 1 thing that stood out 4 me was the lack of a natural leader.
JT ticks the box.

it was a friendly ffs........nothing stood out in that respect.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.