John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
whicko said:
I guess that was 1 lucky escape, his back is fucked and there are far better centre backs around besides he is too old!
I too am glad we didnt get him, but for different reasons. He is far too big headed and hes the type of player who thinks he is bigger than the club.... def not a city type of player. Ive always hated the guy anyway, looks like a junky to me. Glad we havent got him, we should now try and get guys who would love to play for us.

Haha! Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!

So much for those ITKs of yours by the way. Suspect this may be to end of spursmad on bluemoon...

I suspect we'll be getting a bit more criticism now, first Kaka, then Eto'o now Terry. It's obviously proving difficult to get the real 'marquee' signings.

Time to close ranks and move on to more realistic options

Sindre89 said:
Haha! Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!

So much for those ITKs of yours by the way. Suspect this may be to end of spursmad on bluemoon...

why? He didn't say Terry was coming.

he bottled it - fair play to him though, said he has huge respect for Hughes.

I said from the start that JT was Mr Chelsea and this would never happen, so I'v been wanting Lescott, Toure and Upson all along - hopefully we go out and get those three in now.

It is clear from the statement that Chelski's refusal to accept any offer from City is the major reason why he has stayed. Obviously, he didn't want to put in a transfer request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.