John Terry must be regretting it

Thaksinssoldier said:
just thinking Hart,SWP,Barry and Bridge sitting down with Upson and Lescott telling them how excited they all are about being one big happy family....and then Terry trying to join in the conversation...

I'd say its like the kid on the team who smells so no one wants to be near him yet he desperately wants to be one of the gang ;-)
PMSL, this has to be post of the day

Nyull said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Considering John Terry lifted more silverware on Sunday evening than City as a club have done in my lifetime I don't think he'll be taking it to hard.

I think the Division 2 playoff final trophy is a better piece of silverware than that glorified friendly.

The old league championship trophy is also far better, but I agree with TMQ he won't have lost a lot of sleep.

Thaksinssoldier said:
just thinking Hart, SWP,Barry and Bridge sitting down with Upson and Lescott telling them how excited they all are about being one big happy family....and then Terry trying to join in the conversation...

I'd say its like the kid on the team who smells so no one wants to be near him yet he desperately wants to be one of the gang ;-)

Nice post, can just see Hughes telling SWP, Barry and Bridge to tap up Lescott and Upson, the timing of Lescott's transfer request was interesting, think he dropped it on Moyes desk on Saturday and ran off to England!

brummie blue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
just thinking Hart, SWP,Barry and Bridge sitting down with Upson and Lescott telling them how excited they all are about being one big happy family....and then Terry trying to join in the conversation...

Nice post, can just see Hughes telling SWP, Barry and Bridge to tap up Lescott and Upson, the timing of Lescott's transfer request was interesting, think he dropped it on Moyes desk on Saturday and ran off to England!

.....probably returning on the same plane as our lads with SWP offering him a lift to carrington...

mancboy123 said:
Can see how that conversation will go. So boys you all looking forward to the champs league this year?

So who do you thinks gonna win the champs league this year

Ferdinand : United now wheres me drugs

Rooney : I didnt understand the question

Lampard : Barcelona

J Cole : Why the f@ck should I care im gonna be injured for it all anyway

Gerrard : Depends can i punch anyone

Walcott: Im not allowed to stay up and watch

Johnson : Doesnt matter to me im staying at home my house will get robbed otherwise

nice one, lol

quote]EFC's very own clarkie![/quote]
im guessing thats an in joke , or in your tongue so you can give me a reply- i iz guzzing dat iz a hom boy jizzle my snizzle.
in all honesty though do you really belive that JT is gutted he is still at chelsea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.