John Terry must be regretting it

EFC's very own clarkie
jamesefc said:
im guessing thats an in joke , or in your tongue so you can give me a reply- i iz guzzing dat iz a hom boy jizzle my snizzle.
in all honesty though do you really belive that JT is gutted he is still at chelsea?

No I think John Terry is still pissed off that he looks like that tranny

TrannieTerry-682_725968a.jpg

Thaksinssoldier said:
just thinking Hart,SWP,Barry and Bridge sitting down with Upson and Lescott telling them how excited they all are about being one big happy family....and then Terry trying to join in the conversation...

I'd say its like the kid on the team who smells so no one wants to be near him yet he desperately wants to be one of the gang ;-)

Thats not one bit funny, i was that kid on the team that wanted to be in the gang! ....
That was years ago, shall we get the gang back together for the barca flight i can sit next to you.

FIRST TO REPLY GETS TO SIT NEXT TO SKIDDYPANTS.

Thaksinssoldier said:
just thinking Hart,SWP,Barry and Bridge sitting down with Upson and Lescott telling them how excited they all are about being one big happy family....and then Terry trying to join in the conversation...

I'd say its like the kid on the team who smells so no one wants to be near him yet he desperately wants to be one of the gang ;-)
Words fail me.

Yep, as the England captain prepares for another season of misery leading Chelsea into the Prem season for which they will be challenging, while planning his trips round the stadiums of europes elite on £151,000 per week with his established friends at the club he has been at for 14 years, Im sure he's considering international retirement so he doesnt have to see Englands current third choice keeper (maybe) sitting down with 4 england subs (2 of which we havent even signed as yet) and Gareth Barry talking about whether we can break the top 4 this year.

It would have been nice to get him but clearly it wasnt just about the money or he would be here now, therefore I doubt he's too concerned just yet. Give it time though ;o)

Regret that he didn't leave a club that i think will win the league, for a club that i still say will finish 6th ? .........nah, can't see it myself.

As someone said, I'm sure he's okay with speaking to Rooney, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Lampard, Ashley, Joe and Walcott (England's best players) about Champions League football rather than speaking to a bench player and two reserves about their currently mid-table club. :P

Biginoil said:
Based on his pisspoor performance last night I think we dodged a bullet there.

I think you are talking rubbish to be honest. I though he had a good game. Just because he 'only' nearly blocked out the goal which Rio Ferdinand gave away doesn't make him a bad player. He is not a goalkeeper, it's not like he can use his hands. I think Gareth Barry had a far worse game :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.