Johnny Vegas

Don't talk shite. Toothache involves the eventual numbing of the senses. This fat fuck with no gags, just a loud voice and "hey, look at me, I can shout in a Northern accent" is pain in perpetuity. He is fucking shite. Unadulterated, unalloyed, unfunny, utter, utter fucking dross. He steals a living.
It's difficult to disagree with a word of this.
He's staggeringly unfunny.
No wonder anybody south of Birmingham, thinks that us Northerners are as thick as pigshit, when this turd just perpetuates the stereotype.
Truly embarrassing, when he used to turn up on those panel shows, wearing a basebiall cap, with a pint of Guinness next to him.
Not even as funny as his monkey side-kick.
Thieving money.

Didn't like him years ago but do now.

I was thinking this was another rip thread as he wasn't in Celeb Juice last week and us always in the Easter show dressed as a bunny.

Don't judge me for watching Juice it's my guilty pleasure.

Might have. Not of.
Anyway your mate was right. He still isnt funny though. Not your mate, he may well be a blast. Johnny Vegas i mean
Hey it’s not easy posting pissed....go and pick on someone else....with your gramma posts...oh and JV is funny by the way, if you don’t think so there’s summat up wiv u

Don't talk shite. Toothache involves the eventual numbing of the senses. This fat fuck with no gags, just a loud voice and "hey, look at me, I can shout in a Northern accent" is pain in perpetuity. He is fucking shite. Unadulterated, unalloyed, unfunny, utter, utter fucking dross. He steals a living.
Ha, OK a dose of clap

Every time I watch him, I can't help feeling embarrassed, especially when he is amongst the more intellectual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.