Johnson broke down during Training?

guy got his new contract job done he can act how the fuck he wants just like danny mills. Wish i had the potential he has. Fucking waster and we should of got rid been told a few things about him now and there not positive.

If the club had no faith, surely he would be gone?

One day he'll overcome his groin/abdominal problems - he's still a kid!

At that point, he'll be able to train properly. You then hope that improved fitness means that he is able to compete for a place. If he gets back in the side and his form returns,his head is up and he addresses his lifestyle issues. All is forgiven and we move on.

Admittedly, this is a best case scenario, but far too early to write the lad off!

Chippy_boy said:
I just don't get it. He's from Urmston so presumably his friends and family are around him to give him the emotional support he needs. And he was adored by City fans - when he and Elano were playing together at the beginning of last season, it produced the best football I have seen from City in 20+ years.

I wonder what's wrong with the lad?

He is a piss head waste of space.

Coming from a lad that drinks everyday and gets on with his job and life is a ringing endorsement..........

NOT

Fucking new contract at 40k or so and never been sighted since.

The new Colin Bell my arse.

just thought i'd mention i saw him out in South nightclub on sat night. i've always thought bollocks when i've read he's been seen out here and there whatever.
also why would you want to go 5th ave? the only reason i went was because when i was a student it used to be 50p a drink on thursdays. i wouldn't go now.

i like him as a player and hope he comes good though.

I'd be fucking annoyed if I was off work on the sick and half of Manchester was talking about me............

What does everybody else think?

Johnno is still a kid, and what young person doesn't need to grow up and get more mature at some point? The world's full of people who have messed up in their younger days. Well done city for trying to sort him out and staying patient. Hopefully he'll come good in time and repay everyone's belief in him.
In the meantime, none of us really know what's going on, and all our speculation doesn't help. He's one of ours; therefore I don't think we should fuel the rumours about him, not just out of respect for him but out of self-respect as city fans.
CTID

Something definitely has to give in this whole saga, but to be honest we're not a selling club anymore so why take the chance of getting rid of him and having him come back to smack one in from thirty yards like most of our 'cast-offs' do?

He does have potential and could become a very tidy asset to the club. I'd hold on for another season and see if we can get him off the turps. Maybe even loan him out for a few months and see if another manager/squad can get him back up to scratch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.