Johnson broke down during Training?

Darker shade of Blue said:
I think he might be used in a part swap/cash deal in the summer , possibly for a defender .
Just hope it's not Lescott or Jags :o)

Who the fucking hell else would it be? Hibbert?

Fuck off.

Not sure Johnson would fit in with your style of play to be honest. He isn't that aggressive or that good in the air.

Im sure Moyes could teach him to lump it though.

svennis pennis said:
Not sure Johnson would fit in with your style of play to be honest. He isn't that aggressive or that good in the air.

A touch harsh. I dont think arteta is particularly good in the air or that aggressive

svennis pennis said:
I think he might be used in a part swap/cash deal in the summer , possibly for a defender .
Just hope it's not Lescott or Jags :o)

Who the fucking hell else would it be? Hibbert?

Fuck off.

I was referring to any defender , not necessarily from us .
Perhaps your aggression might brush off on him :o)

avoidconfusion said:
I wonder why we turned them down. On the one hand I think it is fantastic that we keep Johnson, shows that we care about our Academy talents... on the other hand it doesn't look like he is coming back this season (or the next?)...

I think you'll find he was an Everton Academy talent who signed for City's yout team :o)

So by the same token-does that make Rooney a rag academy product?

:-)

RobbieBrewer said:
I think you'll find he was an Everton Academy talent who signed for City's yout team :o)

So by the same token-does that make Rooney a rag academy product?

:-)

What is it with Everton and letting players go and getting them back? Baines and Jag's and they want Johnson?

Apologies DSoB-just assumed everyone knew what a "rag" was!

Shooter 83 said:
What is it with Everton and letting players go and getting them back? Baines and Jag's and they want Johnson?

I could ask the same question , though I guess some you pick up on , and others slip the net .
Human error unfortunately .
Look at players like Fowler and Owen to name but a few that we've failed to recognise potential first time round .
We have a great Academy , so it's no wonder some gems come out the other side .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.