Johnson should get the nod Wed

KingofDraw

with balo not being able to play, i think we should use Johnson. i liked what formation we used vs west brom and i don't think ade would fit in there on the wings like balo can. i would put Johnson on the left and have him run at oshea or brown or Rafael all game.

It will be the same set up as in the other big games. Milner on the left, Silva sort of on the right, but free to come infield. Tevez upfront. Yaya as the more advanced central midfielder (if he's fit).

I'd play Milner down the right mainly to keep Evra in check because he's one of there main attacking outlets.

Tricky_Trev said:
It will be the same set up as in the other big games. Milner on the left, Silva sort of on the right, but free to come infield. Tevez upfront. Yaya as the more advanced central midfielder (if he's fit).

I agree with this as he then has the option of Ade and Johnson off the bench. I would give Ade a go from the start personally and play Tevez from the right and Silva from the left interchanging around him. Not sure those 3 have played together and Ade is in a bit of form and although he gets a bit of a slating from us fans there is no doubt he scores goals and can be a threat in the air. Surely this would be a game he would be up for.

KingofDraw said:
with balo not being able to play, i think we should use Johnson. i liked what formation we used vs west brom and i don't think ade would fit in there on the wings like balo can. i would put Johnson on the left and have him run at oshea or brown or Rafael all game.

Nah cant see it - he will come on from the bench but will get a full game against Brum

Personally i think Bobby was always going to go with Sliva and Johnson, more creativity. Cant sit back and let the rags attack all game. Dont think he'll be to arsed with width either as our midfeild in stronger in the centre, that and i dont see Tevez winning too many headers againt zippy and Vidic.

I would play SWP, he tends to play well against the rags and they target him with persistant fouling, without SWP I can see Silva being targetted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.