Johnson should get the nod Wed

stumpy_mcfc said:
Balo is out Ade in and that is all that needs to be done. Milner and Barry should never play in the same starting line up unless Yaya not available.
Ade in? you must be joking? mancini is not gonna do that in a million years it will be tevez up top on his own with milner and silva on the wings!

People worrying about Silva getting hacked by some shit scottish prick should realise we arent some frail team no more. De jong and Yaya will destroy them, we are the most phsically imposing in the league.

Alex B said:
People worrying about Silva getting hacked by some shit scottish prick should realise we arent some frail team no more. De jong and Yaya will destroy them, we are the most phsically imposing in the league.

hahaha i cant wait until dejong gets hold of that little pea fella,

Would play Milner over Johnson. Johnson can come on last 25 mins and be the impact player he is at the moment.

dref619 said:
Alex B said:

hahaha i cant wait until dejong gets hold of that little pea fella,
I hope the rags like their peas mushy!

Sunday we got to see where Bobby is going. On Wednesday we simply swap a few key players. Kolarov for Zabs. Milner for Barry. AJ for Balo.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
......................Tevez.....................
.......................Silva......................
...........Barry....Yaya.....Milner..........
...................De Jong......................
Kolorov.....Kolo....Kompany.....Boateng
....................Hart..........................

I think your spot on there with that team............

stumpy_mcfc said:
Balo is out Ade in and that is all that needs to be done. Milner and Barry should never play in the same starting line up unless Yaya not available.
Thats a bit of a sweeping statement isn't it? Milner and Barry have both performed great togther in some of our best games this season, Liverpool and Chelsea springing to mind.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
The key to beating them is to constantly run at the 2 CBs.One of them has lost his pace and is prone to a few howlers,the other persistently fouls and tugs shirts.Floating in long balls and slow paced corners is food and drink to them.Quick 1 touch passing and trickery will destroy them.

this!

__________________HART
BOATENG_____KOLO_____KOMPANY____KOLAROV

______MILNER
________________DEJONG
____________________________YAYA

________________SILVA
_________TEVEZ________ADE

4-3-3

Something about milner on the left wing i hate. don't think hell have a decent game if he is played there, hell run and work for 90 mins but i don't think hell offer anything else. i guess this one will be up to a moment of brilliance from either silva or tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.