Johnson should get the nod Wed

Wouldnt play Johnno tbh, as previously said he hasnt proved himself in the big games yet. An excellent player to bring on for the last 20 minutes though. Milner gets the nod for me.

Milner to replace Balo isn't attacking enough, neither him or AJ will provide 2 goals on their own so I reckon drop Barry and put Milner and Yaya infront of De Jong and AJ with Silva and Tevez.

Either that or play Kolarov and Boateng to fly up the wings and cause their full backs problems and then play a bit narrower with Tevez, Silva, Milner and the 3 DM's behind.

When the full backs aren't flying then Barry and Yaya MUST run their legs off to attack and defend. If anyone is caught standing round in this derby they and we deserve to lose. 100% from everyone!

I do wonder whether some people on here ever takes notice of mancini's team selecton in other big games as it gives you a massive clue to what he will do wednesday! The midfield and front 3 will be exactly the same as what it was against chelsea!

The key to beating them is to constantly run at the 2 CBs.One of them has lost his pace and is prone to a few howlers,the other persistently fouls and tugs shirts.Floating in long balls and slow paced corners is food and drink to them.Quick 1 touch passing and trickery will destroy them.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
The key to beating them is to constantly run at the 2 CBs.One of them has lost his pace and is prone to a few howlers,the other persistently fouls and tugs shirts.Floating in long balls and slow paced corners is food and drink to them.Quick 1 touch passing and trickery will destroy them.

silva and tevez should be ripping them two donkeys to shreds

Alanm1980 said:
I would play SWP, he tends to play well against the rags and they target him with persistant fouling, without SWP I can see Silva being targetted.

we just need a strong ref on wed night bacon face will tell fletcher to target silva we just need to get him booked early and silva will run rings round him think milner will get the nod for his defensive abilties united will play really wide we are gonna need cover out on the wings barry and milner are gonna have to do the covering and just get yaya sat on scholes every time he gets the ball stop scholes you stop the rags

Balo is out Ade in and that is all that needs to be done. Milner and Barry should never play in the same starting line up unless Yaya not available.

......................Tevez.....................
.......................Silva......................
...........Barry....Yaya.....Milner..........
...................De Jong......................
Kolorov.....Kolo....Kompany.....Boateng
....................Hart..........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.