Johnson wants to stay at city and wants Mancini to stay

alky313 said:
Are players really as distant as it seems when they refer to Roberto as "the manager" or is it a respect thing.
In my opinion it is a mark of respect rather than a sign of distance

alky313 said:
Are players really as distant as it seems when they refer to Roberto as "the manager" or is it a respect thing.

It's an English language thing.

richards30 said:
aj`s best role is as an impact player off the bench which is normally how mancini plays him. when he starts hes normally quite poor but seems to make of an impact when he comes on with 20-30 mins left.

Never understood this point , as a fit young man who has played football all his life , why can't he make an impact in the first 20mins?

richards30 said:
aj`s best role is as an impact player off the bench which is normally how mancini plays him. when he starts hes normally quite poor but seems to make of an impact when he comes on with 20-30 mins left.
THIS!!

PistonBlue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
No doubt over Mancini but AJ I am afraid is high on the list to be gone for me in the summer..Overated,no pace,and a mard arse...

Pretty much the way I'd sum him up, although I would add no desire to the list. Technically, we know what he can do but the negatives outweigh the positives for me.

Agreed, shite player, so overrated because he's English and shouts his mouth off. Sell him to bin dippers or Sunderland for £15-£20 Mil, there that thick to pay it.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Hopefully, Dalglish is already opening the cheque-book in anticipation of a ludicrous bid for Johnson.
If Carroll is worth 35 million AJ is worth at least 60 million ;)

richards30 said:
my thoughts exactly, not a 90min player doesnt really impact on a game unless he comes on as sub. Scored some good goals but does tend to go missing , plus only playing with one out and out winger often unballances the team. Probably better to let him go or get another winger and play different system, but cant see Mancini doing that.

AdamManCity said:
He's a great player to have on the bench, at his best he can change a game when he comes on. And he can score goals, he must have about 6 in the premier league this season which is not bad for the minutes he has played.

is that you johnson?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.