Join a OSC

mancitymick

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bredburyblues.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bredburyblues.com/</a>
These people no how to get tickets and know when they will sell out, They have booked 11 coaches. OSC's takin the piss for years!

Where does it say that that club have booked 11 coaches?
What I did find though was
"F A Cup Details of our club trip to the semi final can be found on the away travel page, members will be contacted with any news. Non members are welcome to enquire for coach only travel to this game please use the contack us link"

and
"Ticket allocations will be informed in due course"

How much longer do we have to have moaning about tickets for Wembley.
They're not going to change the criteria now.
Get over it

OS Clubs still need to produce the required amount of qualifying season tickets to buy Wembley tickets ffs...so if they have 500 members with season tickets with enough points they can apply for 500 tickets...what the fek is wrong with that...some moaning tw@ts on here...

danebanksheik isn't in the OSC.
In 1974 I was 12 and didn't have enough tokens for Wembley.
I was gutted.

My job since then and since my lads started going to games was making sure we all had enough points for when this day came and for those still to come.

Fair play to everyone else who has more points than me and fair play to those with less who have tickets whether they are in the OSC or not. I am sorry for those who want one but cant get one.
If you dont get one this time concentrate on how you will get one next time and dont moan about those who meet the criteria before you.
I have said it before and I will say it again, the only way is to go to more games. It worked for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.