Join a OSC

davefrombury said:
I have no idea how the supporters clubs organise their ticketing arrangements so perhaps someone could enlighten me.
If supporters club X has 30 qualifying members who meet the selling criteria. Can they apply for those 30 tickets (rightly so) but then distribute them however they see fit. Obviously some of those qualifying members may not want to attend.
Not a dig just a genuine question.
We do have a lot of numbers that are very high in the points table, but we put the Members down who attend with the exception of 2 or 3 times a season tickets go on open sale so everyone gets their own points. When the 2 or 3 matches i.e. rags, Liverpool (not this time) Blackpool and Wembley the whinging starts. We get a very small application for these matches, but are still abused for it. You find that members with a lot of points have them because they usually go and the reason they join supporters clubs is because they go to a lots of matches. Look at all the whinging about Wembley, yet every seasoncard holder that wants to go will probably get a ticket. Supporters moan about the points system, but do you see anything better at any other club. We are lucky that the club interact with the fans and actually employ Danny Wilson to look after Supporters. The fact is my 17 year old daughter has 7500+ loyalty points so everyone over that age could have the same. we are very priviliged that we support a team that has a chance of winning cup's and still tries to look after fans - WHO ELSE DOES THAT

Arnie has gone out of his way to not only sort out tickets & travel for members as normal, but has actually arranged additional buses to allow non members (who've bought there own tickets) to travel safely amongst fellow blues.

He doesn't have to do this, but does it cos he's a top bloke & cares about city & fellow blues more than anyone I know.

Keep up the good work Arnie, JP.

P.S. Don't forget the Birthday drinks Monday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.