Join a OSC

A group of us often travel with bredbury but we get our own tickets with our own points.They're a good crowd to travel with.

100%blue said:
A group of us often travel with bredbury but we get our own tickets with our own points.They're a good crowd to travel with.

That's cos I go with them!

A lot going to wembley with Bredbury haven't got tickets through the branch.

Bredbury are also the biggest branch for away games so it is no suprise that they are also the biggest branch for wembley.

mancitymick said:
http://www.bredburyblues.com/
These people no how to get tickets and know when they will sell out, They have booked 11 coaches. OSC's takin the piss for years!

I'm a member of an OSC and we have some great nights for different causes aswell as it being much easier to get away tickets etc.
Fuck all wrong with them IMO.The lads I go with are pretty hardcore fans who've been through all the shit...not saying you're not but coming out with comments that lads in the OSC are "taking the piss" is talking bollocks when they've been at it for years.

RBmk2 said:
mancitymick said:
These people no how to get tickets and know when they will sell out, They have booked 11 coaches. OSC's takin the piss for years!

I'm a member of an OSC and we have some great nights for different causes aswell as it being much easier to get away tickets etc.
Fuck all wrong with them IMO.The lads I go with are pretty hardcore fans who've been through all the shit...not saying you're not but coming out with comments that lads in the OSC are "taking the piss" is talking bollocks when they've been at it for years.

Would be interesting to know what would have happened with the Sierra leonne Club if Tony hadnt been able to call on the support of the CSA and then latterly to a degree the OSC

RBmk2 said:
mancitymick said:

Also a member of the OSC, and as we do support the club in other ways (raising money for the acadamy, community scheme etc) and we have to have the correct number of loyalty points for all the tickets we get, I dont see what the problem is. If we didnt get ticket through the OSC we would get them through the ticket office with the correct points. The only advantage of the OSC is not queing/phoning. I dont quite see what the gripe is.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 pm --<br /><br />
RBmk2 said:
mancitymick said:

Also a member of the OSC, and as we do support the club in other ways (raising money for the acadamy, community scheme etc) and we have to have the correct number of loyalty points for all the tickets we get, I dont see what the problem is. If we didnt get ticket through the OSC we would get them through the ticket office with the correct points. The only advantage of the OSC is not queing/phoning. I dont quite see what the gripe is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.