Joke thread

View attachment 85795
Is it a Star Trek reunion, or have Alex Higgins, Shirley Bassey and Swiss Tony known each other for years?
True story
My sister was a huge Star Trek fan and in the mid 70's visited America to take in a Star Trek convention
Through her contacts she was invited to a lunch where James Doohan (Scotty. Far right on the picture) was a guest and she was lucky enough to be sat next to him
Sadly though he was a Rolf Harris type character and constantly groped her under the table and attempted to use his stardom to persuade her to go back to his hotel with him

True story
My sister was a huge Star Trek fan and in the mid 70's visited America to take in a Star Trek convention
Through her contacts she was invited to a lunch where James Doohan (Scotty. Far right on the picture) was a guest and she was lucky enough to be sat next to him
Sadly though he was a Rolf Harris type character and constantly groped her under the table and attempted to use his stardom to persuade her to go back to his hotel with him
Always wondered what " beam me up scotty " meant

disgusting behaviour btw

Kids are in bed so mummy and daddy getting ready for a bit of rumpy pumpy, dads just putting a Johnny on when the door swings open, it’s his young son, “what you doing dad?” The bloke thinks then says “I’m looking for a mouse son” the little lad then says “ what you going to do when you catch it, fuck it ?”……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.