Joleon Lescott Post Match Interview

Nope - tried really hard but I just don't see it.

reverse_ishihara.gif

Bluemanc100 said:
Bilboblue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
My word! I'd say that today was Joleon's last game for City..... Never seen a player so close to tears.......

Not impressed with that decision myself

Hope I'm way off the mark but I've heard the Fellaini rumours too

What Fellaini rumours?

BTW, I reckon Lescott just feels unwell in that video, he gave a big smile right at the end.

Hope he doesn't go, he has improved untold in the last two years.

The Lescott back to the Scouse Bitters plus £20 mill and Fellaini our way rumour....

Don't shoot me, not ITK at all

A guess then

I see he is in fact a little teary. absoultely mad to sell him, our squad is stretched right now as it is.

johnmc said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Bilboblue said:
What Fellaini rumours?

BTW, I reckon Lescott just feels unwell in that video, he gave a big smile right at the end.

Hope he doesn't go, he has improved untold in the last two years.

The Lescott back to the Scouse Bitters plus £20 mill and Fellaini our way rumour....

Don't shoot me, not ITK at all

A guess then

Not a guess, I've heard it a few times over the last couple of days,,,, it's silly season after all

Don't think he's going anywhere,

Fron Sky Sports Website:

However, the player's spokesman has released a statement making it clear his client wants to remain with City.

"Joleon Lescott has ruled out the possibility of any loan move during the January transfer window," said the statement.

"Despite speculation linking him with several Premier League clubs, Joleon has no desire to leave Manchester City."

Haven't his representatives said he won't be leaving in this window? I know things can change but I think people are reading too much into this video

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.