Joleon Lescott Post Match Interview

johnmc said:
NinoK said:
cibaman said:
Me neither
Look at his eyes and listen to the way he speaks. Compare it to another interview with him. Also his lips tremble like crazy.

He could just be ill but I sincerely doubt he'd be playing in that state.

My guess is he heard the Villa transfer went trough right after the game.

He wasn't forced into the interview. Why would he do it on the verge of tears???

Why would the club allow him to do it in an in house interview?

IF Micah regains fitness and IF the Ivory Coast get knocked out of the ACN early and IF we have replacement lined up, I might expect him to go in the last few days of January. But next week?

cibaman said:
IF Micah regains fitness and IF the Ivory Coast get knocked out of the ACN early and IF we have replacement lined up, I might expect him to go in the last few days of January. But next week?
Mancini has also said we won't be selling, Lescott can also play LB, so rest assured he won't be going while we only have 1 fit one, who got another knock today.

Davs 19 said:
johnmc said:
NinoK said:
No idea, if its true and he was infact in the state we are speculating he was in, he probably just got caught by the interview lady in the hallway. It's not like they script these in advance.

Then again, it could be a cold. Or it could be his pet cat died. It's just a thread on a forum where no one really knows what is going on inside the club, we're just speculating here.

He got caught? If he, in effect was no longer a city player then he would swerve her all day long. Doesn't he Los say something about us getting to the final?

Stop talking sense immediately. You're spoiling things for the conspiracy theorists ;.)
NO FUN ALLOWED.

I think this thread merely highlights how fucking stupid some people are.

"He's been crying. He's leaving. Can't believe this. Gutted he's gone."

"I'm not going." - Lescott.

Why is he even playing if he is about to be sold later the same day? He could get injured and the sale would be off. Plus any club signing him will want him for the FA Cup also, so he wouldn't be playing in those circumstances.

If anything, today confirms he is staying.

n_mcfc said:

who pissed in your cheerios today?

waspish said:
Close to tears? I couldn't see it
^^^This^^^

He just sounded like he's in the early stages of a cold & was just trying to stop the snot from forming a slug track on his top lip whilst on camera....... Anyway, I hope he stays until at least the end of the season.

n_mcfc said:

The location is about right... It's all about opinions, if we're wrong, happy days

n_mcfc said:

it's been like that on here for a couple of weeks it must be something to do with the moon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.