joleon lescott

Maybe we need to be more savvy when are playing the "aerial bombardment" sides.

Whilst i do prefer Kolo to Joleon, Kolo is less confortable with the high ball thing. At the end of yesterdays game, with Micah, Vinny and Joleon on, we looked harder to get past with a high ball, and i gotta admire Micahs ability to get altitude, the guy leaps like a dolphin!

Another fine display today,looking fit and strong,a few,myself included,may have to consume a piece of humble......

FantasyIreland said:
Another fine display today,looking fit and strong,a few,myself included,may have to consume a piece of humble......

Emphasis on another. He's had a very good run this year.

Hmm, a decent effort, not great for me. I thought his passing was a bit of a problem, I get the impression there is a problem with the passing between him and Hart that needs looking at. He also got pulled over too far a few times, and he scared the shit out of me by falling asleep at one point in the final ten. Very strong and committed tho, takes responsibilty and tries to organise.

Never been his biggest fan but he's had a good month.

Still made me nervy on the odd occasion tonight, but he had a good match.

Joleon deserved the criticism he got, in the beginning. Panicky, rushing, uncertain performances. Today, I don't think he put a single decision wrong. Clearing when it needed to be cleared. Sensible possession game and great use of the ball. No hoofing. Strong and steady in defence.

A perfect performance from him.

Outshone Kompany today, who had a poor game by his own impeccable defensive standards.

An absolute rock today....He's a player that needs a run of games to find his form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.